Damn, that's a lot. I thought as I stuffed the money into my vest pocket. Once I finished cleaning the table, I took a look again at my watch.

"Oh, my shift ended. I should clean a bit before going home." I walked back behind the counter and starts my cleaning duty. It took me 45 minutes to get the job done.

I walked to the door and flipped the sign to "CLOSED". But I saw a figure standing not too far from the cafe, looking straight at me. I can't tell where are they looking since it's dark but the person looking in my direction.

Shivers ran down my spine, and I didn't move from my spot. Not until they started to walk— more like a slow jog in my direction. Out of panic I ran to the staff locker room and blocked the door using the nearby chair. I breathed heavily and patted my pockets trying to find my phone.

"Fuck! I left it at the counter!" I just made a mistake, I should've left it in the locker. My breath hitched as I heard heavy footsteps walking around the vacant cafe, the cafe is quite large so the footsteps echoed.

The person walking around, trying to find something, more like someone. Suddenly, the heavy footsteps stopped in front of the staff locker room. I tried to control my breathing but failed as they tried to pull down the doorknob but stopped a few seconds after.

I was about to leave a relief sigh but the door was suddenly rammed open. I screamed out of fear. But the person was quick to cover my mouth with a wet rag. I tried to struggle and held my breath but the pressure they were putting on my head aren't helping.

I inhaled the rug from what I'm guessing is the chloroform, I couldn't stay awake anymore and fell unconscious.

Y/N's POV

I fluttered my eyes open, the white ceiling greets me in the familiar room.
"What happened?" I asked myself, realizing that I'm still in the staff locker room.

Did I fall asleep here?

I stood up and get out of the room, heading towards the toilet. My eyes widened as I looked at myself in the mirror with a white substance on my face.

"What the fuck is that?!" I touched it with my finger, and the white thing on my face feels sticky and warm. Is this what I think it is?

I quickly washed the unknown substance on my face and headed towards the exit.

As I walk out of the cafe, I kept asking myself who is the person who chased me a moment ago. The fear in me raising as I heard footsteps following me behind.

I picked up my pace and bolted away from the street to the dark alleyway. I hid behind the wooden crates, hoping they don't find me.

"Hello there, darling~" A soft voice called me out from behind. I turned around and gasped when I saw it was the girl I met at the cafe today.

She grabbed my arms and pulled me up until our faces are 1 inch close. I wanted to scream but somehow I was mesmerised by her beauty that nothing came out of my mouth.

Her right hand are placed on my waist, keeping a tight grip on it. She closed the gap and our lips touched. She licked my lips but I kept my lips shut. Not until she suddenly gripped my jaw hard and forces my mouth open.

She sticks her tongue inside my mouth, swirling it around. I tried to push her tongue out but failed miserably as she keeps putting more pressure on me. I'm getting out of breath, luckily she gets the memo and finally broke the kiss.

I panted hard like a dog in heat. She smirked at my state, I looked up and say "W-why are you doing this to me?" she laughed at my question as if it was a joke.

"Because I love you, silly girl."

Love?

"I've been watching you since you started working here..you know?"

Her hands make their way to the hem of my shirt, trying to pull it off.

"I must admit that I get jealous every time you smile at those customers." She continued, her hands now groping my chest, I let out a moan as she keep pinching and pulling the nipples.

"When we first met, this weird feeling inside me haven grown since. I can't help but have you all by myself!" She confessed, I'm too speechless to say anything at this point. Suddenly, she took my hands and put them on her crotch.

"Did you feel that Y/N? Just thinking about you made it hard like this." I blushed in embarrassment looking at the humongous tent in her pants. There's no way I can take that huge thing inside me!

She lets out a laugh, "Don't worry, I'll make it fit." I nodded and put my hands on her shoulder, she tapped my thigh signalling me to jump, and I wrapped my legs around her abdomen.

She pulled down the zipper and the hard cock sprang out and slapped my ass. I can feel the throbbing cock along with the precum that dripped on my ass.

Without hesitation, she pulled my panties aside and shoved the whole thing inside, my mouth gaping open at the sudden thrust. She didn't let me adjust as she keep thrusting the big cock in and out of me.

The veiny cock rubbing my insides adds a new sensation, her tip hitting my G-spot repeatedly. Our sounds of grunts and moans filled the empty alleyway. I tightened around her as I felt myself coming. She sped up her thrust and pulled me for a kiss.

I gladly accepted the kiss, our tongues dancing for a few seconds before I pulled away. My nails dug into her shoulder blades as I came, my insides squeezing her cock making her a bit hard to thrust. It took her a few pounding before she shoot her loads inside of me. Filling up my pussy until the cum leaked. My stomach bulged a bit from her cum.

I looked her in the eyes and lay my head on her shoulder, she whispered sweet things to me until I can't keep my eyes open anymore. I fell asleep in exhaustion.

[FINISHED]

A/N: I'm thinking about writing Y/N fucking with a centaur. What do you think? 🗿