BULLIED

Basic info; Y/N (your name)
L/N (last name)
H/C (hair colour)
E/C (eyes colour)

(There will be bullying and SA scenes please skip them if it makes you uncomfortable)

A/N: That's all for now. Enjoy.

Vivianne POV

"Mmgh-" I stretched my sore body and did some morning exercise. No wonder why my body feels so painful. I accidentally fell asleep while studying last night.

I don't feel like going to school today. I'm going to get bullied by her again.

"Why me? Out of all people." A heavy sigh leaves me, thinking about my unfortunate life. I don't even have anyone to care about me, my parents divorced long ago and now I live in a house that my late mother bought for me.

I stood up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for school, hoping I wouldn't run into her.

Time skip to the school

I did it! I didn't see her on my way to school. A smile made its way to my lips as I walk to the classroom. As I walk past the restroom, someone grabbed my shoulder and pull me hard into the restroom.

"S-stop it! It hurts!" But the person didn't care less and continued to drag me inside one of the cubicles and locked the door.

I was slammed into the wall. It hurts like hell. I look up only to see my tormentor looking down at me with a furious expression on her face.

She punched the wall beside my head and said, "You told the teacher, right? I was suspended because of you."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about...!" I was beyond scared now. I don't even want to think about how she will beat me up later.

"Don't play dumb Vi. Who else would tell the teacher if it isn't you?" Y/N said, her expression changing from furious to grinning all of sudden.

It's not a friendly smile. That's the smile when she's planning something evil for me.

Suddenly, she grabbed my shirt and tore it apart. "Y/N! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me anymore! I promise i-"

She cut me off by pressing her index finger on my lips "Shh, be quiet. You don't want people to hear right?" She went on sucking on my neck while she massaged my boobs, I couldn't contain my voice and accidentally let out moans.

"Mmgh- Y/N! Ahh- Stop! I beg you" She ignored my pleas and continue with her actions.

"I didn't know such Alpha like you are so submissive! Look how you easily submit to me" She said something but I'm too drowned in pleasure to hear what is she saying.

I can feel myself getting hardened every second. I pressed myself more on her and rubbed my throbbing dick on her thigh.

"Oh my~ Look at you! So helpless. Aren't you ashamed you got dominated by an Omega?"
Y/N coos, the mischievous smile of hers still plastered on her face.

She grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down motion. I can feel myself cumming then she pulled herself away from my body.

I whimpered at the loss of her touch. She suddenly kneeled on the floor and reaching my skirt. "I hope you don't come too early, you wouldn't want to lose to an Omega, right?" She giggles while slowly pulling down my boxers to my ankle.

My dick was freed and the twitching shaft hit my abdomen along with the pre-cum running down the tip.

Her mouth fell open at my length. "Wow, I didn't expect you to be this big. How did you even hide it in the skirt of yours?" I whimpered and held back the urge to grab her head and fuck throating her mouth. I don't want her to beat the shit out of me later.

Without wasting any time she grabbed my shaft and licked the tip slowly.
"Aaahh! Y/N! More, please!" She continued to tease me more by sucking the tip like a lollipop.

And that's when something snapped inside of me, I grabbed her head and pushed her into my cock until she reaches the base.

"Ohh- fuck! Yes!" Her warm mouth feels so good, I thrust my hips faster and harder into her mouth, reaching for my orgasm.

Y/N eyes filled with tears, her hands holding onto my thighs and saliva dripping down from her mouth and onto my cock. Lubricating it.

After a minute I finally shoot my seeds inside her warm mouth. My legs shook from the orgasm. Y/N didn't have enough time to swallow it all she spits my cum out on the floor.

"What the fuck!? I will beat the shit out of you!" She curses at me but my head is all foggy and I am still aroused.

Y/N didn't even realize that she had released her sweet Omega pheromones into the air. It triggers my Alpha instincts to mark her.

"More..." I said unconsciously, the look of confusion forming on the Omega.

"What-" She didn't even get to finish when I grabbed her forearms pulling her up. She struggles against me but something inside me has taken over my body. I can't think straight for now.

I pressed her front against the wall and pulled down her panties until it reaches her thighs. I grabbed both of her wrists and secured them behind her back.

"Vi! I swear to God if you mark me I will kill you-" I press the head of my cock into her pussy. Pushing it in slowly until half of my length is inside.

Y/N is heavily breathing now, her body is trembling but no moans are coming out. I wait a moment to let her adjust my size before she pushed herself into me.

Pushing all my 10 inches into her core, my hand slid down to grope her boobs and pinch the hardening nipples. It was so stiff.

"V-Vi..more, please! Fuck me hard" A smirk made its way to my lips. Her begs are so cute. It makes me want to breed her even more.

"Do not worry, I'm not planning to let you walk soon" I swing my hips harder into her. My hands gripped her rear for support.

I can feel Y/N tightening up her pussy walls along with her juices that dripped down on my thigh to the toilet floor.

"Aahhh- Vi! I'm cumming!" There she goes. What a good girl she is. Her expression is so adorable! I should record it next time. She panted from the orgasm she had earlier. I rubbed her back calming her down before I thrust her pussy once again.

After a while, I finally cummed inside her, coating the walls white and filling her womb full of my thick substance.

She landed on her butt, and her legs are still shaking from our session. "Please..! No more! I'm can't cum any more" She pleads. Oh! What a beautiful face when she's begging for me to stop.

"Did you quit beating me when I beg you to stop? No, right? Therefore, I won't stop fucking you either." I was holding a giggle, her face is so cute! She looks like she was about to cry.

Picking the Omega up I put her panties back in their place and hugged her to calm her down. "I was joking about not letting you leave. Let this be a lesson for you to not bully people again." I said while rubbing her bottom.

She wiped her tears and nodded. She was about to leave when I suddenly whispered,
"Don't think this is over Y/N, we will have our little moments soon~"

A/N: Do you want a part 2?