CHAPTER 2

I still remember our first night. I gave him my bed and I slept on the sofa. At first Fourth was against that. But I made him understand. Actually I didn't want sleep with him like friends. I can't do that. Because I don't think about his as a friend. But I still couldn't tell my feelings him.

He wakes up early. So when I woke up he has made the foods and washing the dishes.

'Good morning! Did you sleep well? ' That is the first thing I hear when I woke up. He's foods are so delicious. I was so happy when he makes us foods. But I don't want to bother him. I don't like when he does work more.

He and I go university. Because he told me he wants to go university until he can't go. He loves to study. He always says that it can relaxing him. So I buy him foods and take care of him more than before. Sometimes, when we were eating he wanted to vomit. But I was stay with him anytime.

'Don"t waste your money Gem!...... ' He always says to me, when I buy foods for him. Fourth does a job. He paid his rent because of his that job. It's a cafe. He works there. But I don't like this. Because he is pregnant now. And the clinic doctor also said us be careful until the first three months are complete.

'Don't go!!!!!!! ......You know what am I saying and why am I saying those.' Sometimes I made him tough. He looks down at that time. He doesn't say anything at that time. I know that he knows what I am trying to say.

I always gives his needs things. He doesn"t like that. Because that's very uncomfortable for him. He don"t like when I waste money for him. I always tell him not to think like that. But he does.

Somehow he didn"t go his job. He thought about his baby and stay home. But we went university together.

Sometimes I see , he looks foods on his phone and smiling at those. So I was curious about that. So one day I took his phone secretly and looked it. I was so surprised when after I looked his phone. There had lot of pictures about foods. I was sad .

He doesn"t tell me anything about his like things or dislikes things. Sometimes he eats not wishes. I could see that on his face. But now I know why is that. I should have think about him more than before. I blamed to myself. After that day I buy foods what he likes and his curious.

............................................................................

'Today I want try THIS!!! ' I told him, when I giving the foods bag to him. He looked at me with his big eyes and took it.

'What are these Gem? '.........He smiled.

'One of my friends told me that these foods are delicious. So I brought. We can try !'...... I took back the foods bag from him and opened the bag. But when I was opened he screamed.

'Why did you buy these things Gem? .....Don't you know that these foods are so expensive?.... why you always waste your money? I can't eat this.....' when he was telling I saw there were tears in his eyes. But he didn't show those to me. He gave me foods and went to the bathroom. But I stopped him by held his hands.

'Fourth ! please eat! I brought all these for you. I thought that you will like. I am sorry If I did bad. But please eat this now....' I was begged from him.

'I am not mad with you Gem ! But I don't like when you buy foods or anything because of me. How am I pay that back to you. I don't even like stay at your home....' He started to say his feelings......I listen him ,giving my whole attention for him. I only looked at his big pretty but teary eyes. I was wrong again.......I made him cry again. I wanted to grabbed his cheeks and say please not to cry..........but HOW !

'What can I say If your parents came here?........And If they saw my situation now, They probably will look at you with a bad eye. You are a nice person Gem ! your parents are so lucky to have you. So don"t disappointed their hopes about you. I don't want to ruin your life because of me.' When he was saying those words in front of me, I felt that my heart was stopping just a moment. He is right...We are not even a thing. He doesn"t know how I feel about him and how my heart beats because of him. I wish if I could tell him.