Hello again

Hi. It's me. The author. Yes. I'm alive.

I want to explain why most of the time I'm dead on here. (Even though yes, I have no obligation to stay here in the first place. I still wanna explain what's going on.)

So. I have a job right now. It's very stressful, but not as stressful as the situation I am in with a friend group of mine.

You see, I was in a bit of a love triangle a few months ago.

Yes yes, I know most of you would say you'd kill to be in a love triangle. But still, there are a lot of things to consider.

This isn't just some stupid story on Wattpad, Quotev, or AO3. This is actual life. Real people. Friends. It's not easy.

I cared deeply for both of the guys that were interested in me. I really did. But both ended up hurting me because they didn't know what to do with themselves—they couldn't control their emotions and such. I'll leave it at that.

I wanted so badly to choose one and stay friends with the other, but it proved to be more difficult than that. Things didn't work out between the guy I wanted to date. The other guy overstepped a boundary. Now, I don't know if I'm even comfortable with being in some of their friend groups because of this.

Needless to say, I am under a lot of mental stress. I wanted to let you guys know because I do read every request on here—because I genuinely find them interesting. I do give each request some thought—I literally daydream them out. I want to continue, but I've just got so much on my plate right now. From real life shit, to other things I want to do, to other people's requests.

I want you guys to know that I'm really glad I'm not the only Shovel Knight fan out there. That others have their little crushes on the knights in the games. I really am happy. If any of you are willing to talk about them, now is your time. I'm down to talk about Shovel Knight when I have the time. Just know that I may not respond immediately since I have a very busy life.

Thank you for reading all of this. I really do appreciate every single one of you.

-Much love,

                                GrayKat