"pick me, choose me, love me!" you mumble.

"what?" dohwa asks.

"how do you like that girl." you wonder.

"i don't like her. what made you think that?" oh yeah you forgot that he's supposed to like su-ae right now. but anyways wasnt he always touchy feely with her and flirting with her?? you just roll your eyes in return, he can be so oblivious at times.

"sorry for the wait. congratulations first, second, and third rank of our school! you're going to get a scholarship soon, so tell your parents in advance." the teacher praises.

"every thursday from now on there's going to be a make-up class for an hour after school, so don't skip it. and make sure not to end up in the make-up class next semester, okay?"

"yes ma'am..." every student responds.

"since it's starting today, don't make excuses that you didn't know about it. now go back to class!"

—after school—

first person p.o.v:

all of the bottom rankers gathered in a class where a teacher has to teach us everything from the start. and if i'm being honest, it was boring as hell.

"since i explained it all earlier, you must be able to solve this, right?" the teacher announced and i turn to see su-ae panicking, relatable. but it's not like i actually have to do it.

"and just so you know, you're not going home until you solve everything. understand?" the teacher opens his mouth again.

oh shit. i'm screwed.

slowly people start leaving the classroom, one by one, after finishing the work. until finally the clock had reached 6pm and it was just me, su-ae, dohwa, and the teacher left.

"i won't be able to go home because of you three!" the teacher snapped. yeah, think about how we feel buddy.

"leave it in the teachers' office as soon as you finish and...i'm confiscating your phones so that you can't cheat!" he grabbed each of our phones and walked back up to the front of the class, getting ready to leave.

"ah, sir! that's ridiculous...!" su-ae spoke up.

"woah...how could you do that to a student..." dohwa added on.

"the thing that's ridiculous is you three not being able to solve those easy questions, even after hours." he yelled. "i'm going to punish you for every wrong answer, so don't fill it out randomly." he eyed us before leaving the classroom and closing the door shut.

a silence fills the room before dohwa speaks up, breaking it, "shall we do it together?"

it's now 7:50pm, the sun's setting and i'm nowhere near finished.

"finished!" su-ae yells putting her hands in the air and standing up. i give dohwa a look which says 'we need to hurry' and he returns it.

"please share." dohwa and i say at the same time.

su-ae looks over at both of our basically empty sheets and says, "woah i know i'm bad, but you two are..." she pauses, then sighs, "just hand it in and receive your punishment." 

"wow, you're too good for your friends now??" i joke.

"i don't want to get punished because i gave you a cheat sheet." she says.

"you're so heartless." dohwa smiled while furrowing his eyebrows.

"i'm going first." she grins and then walks over to the door. she reaches for the handle and pulls but all you can hear is a loud thud every time she pulls. now i remember...this is the part where they get locked in a room, i've always been told i had a bad memory.