After dinner, they were both washing the dishes, Benny didn't mind doing it at all, he had even insisted on doing it by himself just because she had already prepared dinner and her finger was in pain, but she wanted to help him, apart from she liked to do everything herself and make sure everything was neat and tidy, she believed she could do better. He looked at her and swayed to her side, making his hip bump against hers, flirtatiously; she looked at him and smiled. "I'm going to end here," he finally said, leaning into and kissing her.

"Okay, you win. I'll go put the ointment on my finger," she responded, kissing him back, wiping her hand dry with a rag and patting his buttock before pulling away from him, Benny groaning.

"I'll make you pay for that," he called out as he watched her walk away from the kitchen.

"I'll make you pay for that," he called out as he watched her walk away from her.

Frida went up to the bedroom, entered the bathroom and opened the cabinet to find what she needed for her finger. She washed her hands and then her face, running out of makeup completely, then she brushed her teeth like every  night before bed. She then went to the closet, took off her clothes, put them on the basket to wash later and looked for clean pajamas, she had a green silk robe that she wanted to wear, so she put it on top of the bed. She took off her bra and sat on the bed.

She took the ointment and put it on her finger, blending it well so that there were no traces left, it contained antibiotics and painkillers which would help her.

Benny entered the bedroom and approached her, "is everything alright now darling?" he asked his wife.

"I hope so," she replied. He took advantage of the fact that she was naked on the bed and sat next to her, then taking her by the belly and throwing her onto the bed. "Hey!" she giggled. "What's happening?"

Benny breathed on her neck and kissed her shoulder, "I love you, you know that?" he told her.

"I think I know, yes" she replied. He took the plunge and began to kiss her breasts, "but you can always remind me," she added, taking his hair between her fingers.

"Would you like to?" He got between her legs and brought his left hand to her buttock, returning his lips to hers.

Frida wrapped her legs around him and added her tongue to the act. Benny began to rock his crotch, causing her to moan almost helplessly. She could feel his erection through his pants, brushing against her panties. "Take it off and come to me," she pleaded.

"What are you saying?" He teased her, keeping up his sexy motion and kissing her neck.

"Don't make me beg Benny," Frida warned him, taking his face in her hands and forcing him to look at her.

"Okay," Benny chuckled mischievously. "You win."

Frida gasped and Benny took off his pants, also his shirt, and lay down on the bed, getting between the sheets. Frida then took control and climbed on top of him, admiring him for a few seconds before returning to his mouth. "You're my man," she made clear to him for the thousandth time in her life, she loved feeling that she was in control of him, it aroused her, even if it was in a good way.

"I sure am," Benny laughed, breaking the kiss and complaining about how horny he was. He was getting pleasure on each corner of his body from having her so fierce on top of him. "I don't know how long I can take having you on top of me," he confessed.

Frida smiled and bit her lip then taking off her panties to be completely naked and at his mercy. Benny ruthlessly smacked her behind causing her to flinch and moan. "Benny," she called out his name.