第27章: Withdraw! Gojo's Here!

Start from the beginning

When Midnight announces the next activity/event, everyone suddenly got chills on their back. And I mean everyone.

All of the students looked over at Gojo. She has a flat smile that's plastered on her lips, feeling confident that she's going to win first place in this event. And knowing the fact that her own Father is watching her, she's for sure not going to hold back. No matter who her opponents going to be.

She loves the attention she's having right now, all of their eyes were on her and she can feel how their mood would shift from being scare to being hopeless. Though, she has to say, she'd be glad to see someone stood on their place and fight her head on.

Suddenly, her attention was diverted when Midnight points her whip towards a particular student. She looked back to see Ojiro, she raised her eyebrow and tilted her head to the side.

He raised his hands and look down on the ground, "I... I would like to withdraw from this activity." He said.

"Ojiro! Why?" Kirishima said in disbelief.

Midoriya stared at him in shock also. Why the sudden withdraw? Midoriya knows how much of a good fighter Ojiro is, there's must ve a deep reason as to why.

This certainly amuses Gojo as her female classmates tried to talk Ojiro. He has some good martial skills, and she can see how determined he is whenever they have an activity, but— why would he redraw suddenly? Is it because of her?

"Give me one valid reason as to why," Midnight said as she looked at the kid with a serious expression as she lowered her whip.

"I don't remember much what happened but... After the Cavalry event, I seemed to have just woken up— L-Like I've been brainwashed or control by... by someone... I know it had to do something about... Him." He answered as he puts his hand on his face as he breath out shakily.

"I'm only doing this because... Of my pride. I can't believe that I had let someone walk over all of it, so, I had to withdraw. I can't do this." He finishes.

Midnight was silence at first, in fact, everyone on the arena is silent. None dared to talk until Midnight does so.

She sigh, "I'll allow it. Alright, anyone else?" She asked as she eyed the students one by one.

Suddenly, some students from 1-B raised their hands.

"I-I would like to withdraw. My quirk has nothing to do with this activity, and also, I don't want to face Gojo-san." A small boy that seemed to have a quirk related to technology said.

"Me too! Please, as much as I want to make friends with Gojo (Y/n) I fear that she's not going to hold back in this activity..."

"Can I withdraw too, its not worth to have my fragile bones to be broken by a Gojo."

"I'll withdraw too."

Meanwhile~

"Weaaaak!" Satoru said as he puts his thumbs down. He didn't spoke through the microphone when he said that because Present Mic took his 'Microphone Privilege'.

"It's only natural for some students to withdraw. Your daughter is indeed a menace." Present Mic calmly replied.

"I told you, I taught her well. She's multi-talented. I am so proud of her." Satoru said with a flat proud smile as he kept his eyes towards his daughter, and only to his daughter.

Suddenly, he snatched the mic from Present Mic.

"YOU HAVE NO MIC PRIVILEGE! STOP IT!!" Present Mic angrily shouted as he tried to snatch his mic back from Satoru, but his own infinity stopped him.