4

The girls and I were in our dorm getting ready for school.

I was pretty much ready, I just needed to gather my stuff in my bag because I did my homework last minute last night.

A sudden knock came to our door and I was the closest to the door, so I went to open it.

I opened the door to a Mattheo holding a large bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates.

"Surprise." He smiled holding out the bouquet to me. We hadn't talked much since that party because of how he made me feel about it. But that smile. It made everything bad I felt go away.

"That's a lot of roses." I carefully took the bouquet in my hands. "I kept fucking up. I'm really sorry and I hope this can make you forgive me." He said.

I read the notecard attached which read,

For my one and only.
-Theo<3

Pansy came up behind me peering over my shoulders at the roses. "If you don't forgive him, I will." She lingered.

I sighed holding back a smile and nodded to Mattheo. "I forgive you." I couldn't suppress the child-like smile on my face.

She took the bouquet from my hands and I went to hug Mattheo. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist, lifting me up with ease.

"Well, we've got to get to breakfast. Would you like us to wait or will you two be fine on your own?" Pansy, Odeya, and Daphne brushed past us at the door.

"I still have to get my stuff ready, we'll see you guys down there." I said and they left briefly.

"Need help?" He kneeled beside me on my bed grabbing my stuff. "Yeah, I forgot to finish our charms assignment from Friday so I finished it last night." I yawned.

I held my bag open as Theo put my stuff in.

Once my bag was zipped up, I picked it up and swung it around my arm.

"Come here." He pulled me closer. He crashed his lips onto mine, guiding me back onto my bed.

I felt so deprived of his touch after these last few days, his hands on me made me feral. A low moan caused my lips to part and his tongue darted into my mouth.

Mattheo began to unbutton my blouse and I pulled away, stopping him from proceeding further.

"Mattheo, we can't. School." I tilted my head at him, my cheeks flushed.

"I'm sure Filtwick wouldn't mind us being a few minutes late." He kissed me again. "You know damn well a few minutes won't do it." I panted, buttoning myself back up.

"Well then you'll just have to put up with it." He said with a wicked smile as he pulled my hands away. "I have another surprise for you.." he began to kiss me again, and it was merely impossible to pull away.

He pinned my hips right between his thighs, giving me no chance of escape. I sank my hands into his hair. He began to unbutton me again and removed my bra with one hand as the other pressed down on my stomach.

I couldn't suppress the next moan escaping my lips when his cold hands cupped my breast. "Mattheo." I whispered softly.

He started to kiss his way down my face, to my collarbone, to my breast.

Mattheo made his way down my stomach, then my thighs, kissing and nipping at each one until he met my clothed pussy.

He stopped and removed himself from under my skirt smirking. "You think I'm gonna let you enjoy this without watching your face?" He said as he pulled my skirt down with one hand.