28. The Misunderstood Villain (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I think my water broke."

"I will carry you to your mother. You and your child. They will be alright...everything will be alright."

"I'm sorry, ShinDal~aa. I am sorry for everything."
She smiles a bit then throws him away, shields him with her body. The sword of Yong on Ryung's hand passes through her chest. Ryung realizing what he just did runs away while his hand is still shaking. Yong holds Wisuk in his arms as he cries holding her.

Geon just saw his father kill his mother standing on the doorway, his grandma Areum holds his shoulders squeezes once to calm him

Geon just saw his father kill his mother standing on the doorway, his grandma Areum holds his shoulders squeezes once to calm him. Seo Man followed to save Geon with her blood filled sword. They run to them, Yong talks to Wisuk to keep her awake.
Aruem holds her daughter in her arms.

"Your highness, you must kill that bastard. Find him. Go. Let him lead you to the moon tree."

Yong's sword was aside drenched in Wisuk and the child's blood. He runs for the mountain with that sword, with tears his eyes, anger in his face, hands shivering while he runs to the forest. With his new found strength he reaches the forest in minutes. A peice of Ryung hanbok is attached to a branch, torn apart. He feels a bit dizzy as the portion is distorting his blood yet he fights his own mind and runs straight. With his new found abilities Yong follows the stench of Ryung's blood from the Way of the torned cloth of his. He follows the stench to the mountain top.
It is the brightest moon Yong has seen in a while right beneath it a barren tall tree. Staring at the tree gives him a sense of restlessness yet calm altogether, an unexplainable feeling. He touches the tree, a strange connection he feels with it and remembers Areum's words that he would know in time of the tree. This is it.
In the sound of leaves a few feet behind him he holds the handle of his sword tightly. He turns around. He protects himself from Ryung's sword blocking it with his. Their swords make a clang sound as they collide. Yong keeps attacking him on and on channeling his rage in his sword, through him off-guard. Instead of fear all he sees is Ryung smiling that doubles Yong's anger.

"WHY? Why did you kill her? What fault was of the child? Didn't you love them?" Yong still standing with his sword pointed at Ryung's neck screams at his face, picks up Ryung's sword and throws it down away out of his reach.

"I love them wanted to live with them, you...you are the problem. I married my wife and then you suddenly turned out to be her past lover, no matter how hard I tried the feelings of her for you never died. When the founder king me and my father convinced hard was incompetent he favored me as his son since childhood and promised my father that I would be the king for my loyalty you stepped in and turned out to be his son..."

While Ryung jabbers, on his feet he stands up. Yong loosens up the grip on his sword. With each step that Ryung approaches towards Yong, he steps back and goes closer to the tree.

"...next in line to be king. We wouldn't have harmed your father, he was like a father to me. But you made me do it. Because of you I had to seek the power of a dark force. You made us evil, killed your father, your mother died to give birth to you and now my wife and daughter must be out their dead. You were born to kill people, you are nothing but destruction."