Episode 1

One day, I was walking home. I stopped to call Lightbulb. It went to the answering machine. "Ugh! Where is she!" I moaned. Next moment, I was in some strange place.

"What the hell?" I asked myself. I decided to slap my arm to see if it was a dream. It was real.

"Painty is gonna be worried!" I heard a voice. I went up to where the voice was. I touched the shoulder of the person. Whoever it was didn't look clear. "Are you ok?" I asked. "WHO THE F##K WAS THAT?" She jumped. She turned around and saw me.

"Thank god it's you Painty!" Lightbulb exclaimed. I decided to give her a massive hug. All of a sudden, someone landed on me. "What the-" The other person questioned. "GET OF PAINTY!" Lightbulb screamed. I'm gonna be embarrassed for my entire life.

"I'm extremely sorry for landing on you!" A male voice spoke. All of a sudden, he started peeing on me! "OI!" Lightbulb shouted. "Sorry, couldn't hold it in." The male exclaimed. Great. Just great.

I got off and wiped myself with a spare towel. "Why don't we introduce ourselves?" I suggested. The other 2 agreed. "Me first!" Lightbulb exclaimed. "OK." I replied. We both sat down on the grass. "I'm Lightbulb!" Lightbulb introduced herself. "Nice to neet you Lightbulb!" The male exclaimed. I stood up next. "I'm Paintbrush! Lightbulb calls me 'Painty' though." I spoke. "Nice to meet you, Painty!" The male spoke.

All of a sudden, Lightbulb slapped the male. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" The male shouted. "DON'T CALL THEM PAINTY! ONLY I CAN!" Lightbulb screamed. Jeez, what is going on? "Sorry, let me introduce myself." The male proceeded to speak. "Hello, I'm Gelatin." He spoke. "Hey Gelatin! Sorry about Lightbulb. She hates it when others call me Painty." I exclaimed. "It's ok!" Gelatin replied.

After a bit, all the contestants participating came. The others were called Remote, Journal, Milk, Rubber ducky, Fruit ninja, Folder and Scenty. There was 10 contestants in total. "Hello top 2 favorites from each show!" A voice started to speak. "Wait, FAVORITES?" Lightbulb freaked out.

I calmed her down. "I am your host, throne! Welcome to the new show, Lost! The winner of this competition not only gets to sit on me, but they are the official favorite!" Throne announced. "To start this competition, we need 2 team captains." Throne spoke. Everyone, including me, wanted to be a team captain. "Ok, I choose Gelatin and Lightbulb." Throne chose. The two of them started picking teams.

I was put on Lightbulbs team with Milk, Fruit ninja and Folder. The other 4 went on Gelatins team. "What about we call ourselves Bright lights?" Milk asked. Lightbulb agreed. Afterwards, It was time for the 1st challenge.

"The first challenge is the balance beam! You have to stay on the beam. The first team to have all their members off the balance beam loses." Throne explained. We all got onto the balance beam. The challenge had started.

I'll tell you about what happened.

Scenty pushed folder off before being kicked and pushed by Paintbrush. Lightbulb fell into the water when she tripped. It was just fighting until it was down to Remote and Milk. Milk pushed remote into the water. That's it.

Back onto the episode.

Yes! Our team won! We all saw the elimination and Journal was eliminated. There was all sorts of ways to the elimination island. Today was by being flung to the island. We finally got time to chill. I wish we can leave.

EPISODE 1 IS FINISHED! THEY COME OUT EVERY SATURDAY.