[𝟒] - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝

Start from the beginning

A line was formed in front of the stool that Kirby was sitting on. The entire village was there, waiting excitingly for their names to be bestowed upon them.

First was the village chief.

"Hmm..." Now, Kirby wasn't creative with names, but they knew a few, and they could work ways into that.

They stared into the eyes of the village chief elf, who also waited for her name with anxious eyes. Many thoughts were roaming within Kirby at the moment.

"Twinkle Popopo..." The first thing that came to Kirby's mind.

"hmm... Twinkle...? Twinkle!" Kirby said. "Your name is Twinkle!" Kirby said, as a golden aura appeared on the newly named Twinkle, as she smiled bright.

"T-Twinkle! I'm s-so moved!"

"And you...." Kirby stared at the bandana boy.

"You shall be called Bandana Dee, or Dee for short!" Kirby said, as the boy's smile widened further upon being given a name.

"Dee! I love that name!" He smiled, as the two bowed.

"Thank you so much!" Kirby could only sweat drop at their enthusiasm.

...

"You're Tamanegi."

"You're Fololo."

"You're Falala."

"You're Felele."

"You're Dure."

Kirby at this point, was making names up, and that was the 100% truth of it. They felt so guilty that the people were rejoicing over the basic and downright insulting names that they had given the elves.

But, they were happy, so why should Kirby judge?

"Finally, you're Tig!" Kirby said, as the last elf cheered. Kirby sighed, happy that he was done with naming all the elves of the village.

"Great." Kirby smiled, "Now, for the next order of business... Rules!" All the elves stared at Kirby, confused, sitting down in front of the pink puffball.

"1. No fighting amongst yourselves. 2. No picking on other races, and 3. No harming other humans!" Kirby said with a giant smile on their face. The elves looked amongst themselves, talking about the rules.

The elves soon came to a mutual understanding of the rules, a great smile on their faces.

"We shall abide by your rules Kirby!" They all exclaimed.

"Great!" Kirby turned to the village elder, Twinkle.

"Alright, you shall be the Elf Lord!" Kirby said, as the elder tilted her head, before a flash of determination went through her eyes.

"E-elder? Well, if I must!" She said, a wide smile on her face.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Kirby fell asleep that night, and surprisingly, it took them 2 days to wake up, and they had no clue why. They had felt extremely drained for some reason after naming the elves.

Once they had woken up, however, the elves were... VERY different.

"AHHHH?!" Kirby exclaimed, their eyes looked like they had popped out of their skull at how different the elves have gotten.

The Village elder, Twinkly, had brilliant white hair, and despite looking old - and being old - she looked like the hottest 35 year old that existed, with a well defined body and everything.

"Ah! Kirby, you have woken up!" She smiled.

Bandana Dee? He has also grown into something comparable to a spear wielding badass!

All in all, the elves have evolved into something far more powerful.

They had became... The Star Elves.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Kirby starred in absolute confusion of the abysmal house that they had built.

"This... won't stand." Kirby deadpanned, and true to their words, the house fell right down on itself. "Literally and figuratively."

"This... is not ideal..." Twinkle muttered, in a bit of shame.

"Sorry..." Bandana Dee sweated a bit.

"Hey..." Kirby grabbed the attention of Twinkle. She tilted her head, waiting for what Kirby would have to say.

"Is there anywhere we can get the skills to create clothing for you all?" Kirby asked. "Cause, while you aren't in the worst situation for clothing... we really need the skills." Kirby hummed, diverting his eyes from a passing elf who was quite exposed. Twinkly chuckled, before thinking for a bit.

"Well... we have the dwarfs of the Dwargon Kingdom!" Twinkle snapped her fingers in realization. Kirby tilted his head.

"Dwarfs, huh?" Kirby hummed, smiling. "Ok! We'll be going there then!"

"E-eh?! Are you sure it's ok to make that decision that fast?" Twinkle sweated a bit. Kirby just nodded, smiling.

"Of course! While I'm away, I want you to defend the village, please?" Kirby said. Twinkle just sighed, before her usual smile returned.

"Of course!" She replied.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Kirby and Bandana Dee had climbed onto the star warp. Bandana Dee held for dear life, as Kirby, who was already used to how the Star warp works, stood on it. Bandana Dee slung a backpack over his shoulders. Final preparations.

The two turned towards the Star Elves.

"Alright! We'll be going now!" Kirby waved, as the elves roared in goodbyes, also waving.

"Forward!" Kirby said, as the Star warp obeyed, floating upwards, before flying off. They launched through the blue skies, the star warp breaking the air resistance that they were experiencing, as they disappeared from the Star Elves' sights.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝