== 55 ==

"Wanna get killed?" I gathered up myself together replying with a smirk.

"Whattt?? Did I say something wrong?" He asks acting all innocent making me look at him again.

"Even i watch k dramas jungkook.i know these lines."

I looked at him as he chuckled. "What?" I mumbled.

'You actually think of too far y/n..god..i can't." He laughed. "Not gonna lie you are like this from the start." He continues flashing his bunny teeths.
Wait...did i again-

"What i meant was... It's been long since you met sheero. And he seems to like you a lot as well. And then I could also teach you maths. 'You are extremely bad at it." He added explaining.

"Oh."

No doubt i am stupid.

"- still i am not that bad at maths tho. OKAY-"

" 10-10+20×0-60+50+10?"

"?"

".!"

"....."

"I need pen and paper at least-"
"It's 0. Common y/n. I'm offering my help for maths. Think twice You still have a yes option." He shrugs hiding his smirk.
"I'm on my words-"

"Common! I know 'You can't do those tricky sums by yourself. And Look you have such an ideal boyfriend whose offering You a help." He whinnes as i looked at him in disebeleif.

"You need to stop bragging about your maths skills. And then i may not be good at maths..... but there are many other things I'm good at." I winked looking into his eyes as they widened. Disbelief paints his face as he points his finger. Wooohhh look at the tables turning.

"Look look. You're so dirty minded."

"You haven't seen all of it yet!" 'I winked booping his fingers down as i walked ahead to grab my favorite biscuits. 'I was about to grab them but flinched when jungkook peeked his head in front of me out of nowhere.

"I'm considering it a yes."

"But when did i-"

"'I want to see all of it. I mean. Things and side of yours I still don't know about yet." He smiles with a wink. Again.

"But-"

"I'll go make the bill. No more arguments. you're in with me today." He walks off concluding waving his hands in the air.

"It's just for two hours Remember! I'll make an excuse that I'm at Ari's house." I stated holding the groceries in my hand.

"Okay. 'I got that. Noted." He muttered Exictedly opening his door inserting the keys. The moment the door opened he sat down letting sheero jump on his as i watched them cuddle. A warm smile covered my face watching them .

"Wanna have something before studying?" He asks as he stands up.

"You sound like asking me out so I'll keep ramyeon out of thr option." O responsed patting sheeros fluffy hairs as he sighed..
"That was the only option y/n." 'I looked up at him giggling as he suddenly questions.

"Let's bake cookies then? 'I just got the ingredients for that today." He suggests his eyes shining.

"Bake cookies?"
"You know the recipe?"

"Of course!! I'm all rounder after all." He smirks.

"O..oh. But I need guarantee for my life after i eat the cookies. I'm mean 'I want to live ahead-"

"Trust me. They are gonna be the best ones you will eat in your life." He leans in to whisper in my ears.

I-