- "You are Katsumi's boys from the future, I guess I can establish my ownership title to you sooner", said Katsumi patting him on the back.

They got on their motorbikes and went to another area. Chifuyu got some ramen from a store, and Katsumi a bottle of tea and chocolate covered almonds. They were all sitting on a bench and talking.

- "So Kisaki kills me in the future", said Chifuyu. "I will kill this guy, but not yet. He currently has 300 men under his command, plus division 6 is made up of new members from Valhalla."

- "He guards his back, this explains why Katsumi from the future could not touch him without losing her life."

- "Takemichi, we will make the first division an invincible division", said Chifuyu. "We will trample Black dragon, whoever stands in our way. I will be with you until the end. This is my answer to you because you told me everything."

- "Let's do this", said Takemichi and shook hands with Chifuyu.

- "And I will always be above you, watching over you and guarding your asses", said Katsumi putting an arm around each of their necks.

- "Takemichi, did you eat all my ramen?!" Chifuyu asked seeing the empty ramen box.

- "You gave it me to eat, what was I supposed to do?!" Takemichi defended himself.

- "E? Did you eat my chocolate almonds too?!" Katsumi asked.

- "You offered them to me!"

- "You were supposed to take some, not the whole bag, aren't your parents feeding you?!"

** Two days later **

Mikey was having a meeting with his captains, Draken and Katsumi were sitting next to him, Mitsuya alone in a corner of the room, near him was Chifuyu, in the opposite corner of the room were Kisaki, Hanma, Muto and Kawata.

- "I had no idea that Hakkai is the younger brother of the Black Dragon leader", said Kawata.

- "You knew, didn't you Mitsuya?" Muto asked.

"I really don't like this guy" thought Katsumi looking at Muto.

Mitsuya didn't answer.

- "We can't avoid this. The confrontation with Black Dragon", said Kisaki.

Mikey told Hakkai and Takemichi to enter the room. They started discussing the altercation between Takemichi and the Black Dragon leader.

- "I, Hakkai Shiba, vice captain of the second division of Tokyo Manji, request permission to leave Toman", said Shiba.

- "Is it ok for you?", asked Mikey looking to Mitsuya.

Katsumi looked at him carelessly, she was sitting in the lotus position on some metal rails placed on top of each other.

- "Stop it right there!" Takemichi shouted. "I object!"

Katsumi looked at Mitsuya who was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. She saw Chifuyu give Takemichi a thumbs up, then looked at her and blushed for a second.

"What the hell did these idiots do two night ago after I left?" Katsumi wondered.

- "Mikey-kun, take a moment to relax and maybe change your mind with a delicious snack! "Takemichi said taking out a dorayaki from his pocket.

- "I'm not interested", Mikey told him, knocking over the snack. "Stop interrupting us."

- "How stupid!" Katsumi said laughing. "It's like a cheap advertisement for dorayaki."- "Do you think it's funny?!" Draken asked him angrily.Takemichi started flipping through a notebook and then looked disappointedly at Chifuyu.