Chapter 1 Page 2 (weekend)

"What time is it" Byron asked himself yawning as the pacifier fell out of his mouth from the intense exhale of air. He turns his head to the race car clock on his wall.
10:37
'I slept longer than usual...not like it matters, it is the weekend after all.' he ranted in his head as he walked out of his room and to the kitchen with a bottle. When he got there he filled it with chocolate milk and grabbed a slice of banana bread, then walked back to his room humming his favorite song while slipping into little space. He giggled happily in his room while on a call with his caregiver and best friend, Corbin. Sometime later his caregiver came over to spend time with him. They colored and watched cartoons for a few hours when Byron mumbled."Bubba, we go to store?" Byron asked looking over to his friend. "Sure little one, we can go in a minute but, What do you want from there?" The taller asker, to find out what store to go to; "Jus' snacks." He smaller feeling boy added "okay, sweetie. That's fine." Corbin gently speaks to the regressed boy, then kisses him on his forehead making Byron giggle a little. As promised They get in Corbin's car to head to the store for snacks. And not to Corbin's surprise, his little got more fruit and juice for his mini fridge restock. The go to the register to check out and leave with a few bags. Once again they get in the car, buckle up and drive home. It was only a 15 or so minute drive so it didn't take that long to get to Byron's house. Corbin grabbed the bags and Byron lightly stomped into the house. They head off to the smaller boys room with the snacks and put the fridge-stuff in the mini fridge. Byron made grabby-hands at his beloved caregiver and whined a little, "Awe, does my little pumpkin want cuddles?* he asked in a babying tone of voice, while lifting up the latter like he weighs nothing. "My tiny boy is so cute, isn't bubba so lucky to have such a cutie?" He asked in 3rd person speaking causing Byron to giggle, and squeal. They cuddled for an hour, the. Played with cars, until the sun went down. Corbin made sure his baby brushed his teeth and was in comfy clothes before bed.