Chapter 1 page 1 (class)

Class was going on as normal with, Mrs. Blue, rambling about algebra. Byron zoned out , and only snapped out of it when hefelt a warm liquid on his hands."Mrs blue can I go to the nurse?" he mumbled "yes,but hurry back." the teachers voice was heavily hinted with frustration, knowing why he's asking to see the nurse. Byron packed his stuff and left. His head started feeling fuzzy, and he almost felt more innocent. He knew why but he had to control his headspace from showing in front of people. "I want my pacis." he was thinking while he was tiptoe-walking to the nurse's office. Though he was trying not to think of his comfort items, as it made him almost slip into little space.
Finally he arrived and walked through the door "why, hello my favorite patient; Picked at your skin again I suppose?" Her tone was soft and a little bit of humor could be hinted when she spoke. "yeah maybe I did." He felt his face getting warm with embarrassment. The nurse cleaned and bandaged his wound; as he ran back to class before the bell rung. "NASTY FUCKING FREAK!" someone yells from behind him, they push him and run off in to the crowded hallway of Mannix High School. Byron knew exactly who it was, however he didn't like to remember what this person had did to him. Finally the end of the day came. Byron was so excited as he got on the bus. He arrived home after twenty-five minutes.

Byron soon unlocked his front door and stumbled inside, locked the door and to his room he went. "I'm so happy I'm home" he thought as he opened his 'coping skill' drawer and picked his favorite bottle and pacifier.
He filled his bottle with apple juice and hurried back to his room. In the evening Byron was playing with toys when his mother walked in "hi honey, dinners ready, we heard from your sister you're in regressing tonight,"his mothers voice was as gentle and a kittens fur "so we made your favorite dinosaur nuggets and Mac n cheese." handing him a tray of Dino nuggets, fruit, and the homemade mac n cheese. "I hope you enjoy honey." she quietly said, making sure to gently shut the door on her way out. After Byron brushed his teeth and showered, he got in some comfy pajamas and popped his favorite pacifier in his mouth, while he slowly fell asleep and went to dream land.