Part 9

Jins POV:

"What?" asked Hobi sharply. Kai looked seriously at Jungkook. "Jennie intercepted it." Hiss. Jungkook had disappeared. I looked seriously at Yoongi. "Come, let's get our baby back." Yoongi nodded and we ran into the forest together.

Taes POV:

I lay weakly on the forest floor. Jennie stood over me threateningly. "Goodbye, baby Tae. Too bad you have to die without your family beside you." "Kookie," I breathed, crying hard. Jennie laughed. "Your kookie won't help you. He doesn't love you anymore." Wham! Jennie cried out. Jin, Jungkook, Hobi, Namjoon, Yoongi and Kai appeared. Lisa and Soo Ae followed them. Namjoon and Yoongi held Jennie tightly. Jennie cried out in surprise. Jungkook stepped forward. He was so angry and radiated great power. "How dare you," Jungkook growled, "How dare you tell my husband that I don't love him anymore?! You dare attack my baby?! You dare to influence my husband and steal Jimin's baby?" Everyone stared at Jungkook and gulped. It was clear why Jungkook was one of the clan leaders. Jungkook was the strongest of us all, and when he was angry, also among the most dangerous.

Jungkooks POV:

I looked at Tae. Tears were running down my cheek. Angrily, I grabbed Jennie's mouth and pulled out her fangs. Jennie screamed and then lay limp in my arms. My eyes slid to her sisters who were watching. "Please forgive me!" Soo Ae and Lisa just nodded. I turned to Tae and fell to my knees. "Baby..." Tae sat down on my lap and kissed me. "I love you so much!", I breathed into Tae's ear. "I...I...I'm so sorry," Tae sniffled. "Don't you dare think about leaving us again, baby," I growled. "Come on Tae," Yoongi said, smiling. "Jimin has given birth." Tae looked at me warily. "You'll let me near Jimin and your baby?" Yoongi nodded with a smile. I took Tae's hand and pulled him with me to Jimin's. "Hi Tata," Jimin beamed at Tae. Tears came to Tae's eyes. "Why are you so kind to me? I almost took everything from you." Jimin smiled. "Because you're my best friend and it wasn't your fault. Jennie did." I stroked Tae's hair lovingly. "I love you and I'm so proud of you."

3 months later

Yoongis POV:

I lay with Jimin and our boy by the waterfall and looked at them both lovingly. Jimin was playing excitedly with our son. We decided to call him Min Sun. "Ass bomb!" chimed in Jungkook and then it went splat! Tae, Namjoon, Jin, Hobi, Kai followed me and jumped into the water. I smiled happily. Min Sun is a vampire, which made Jimin a little nervous at first, but by now he didn't mind. Jimin stared into the water. "Queen?" Jimin startled and smiled at me. "It's all good, King. I'm fine." I lifted his chin. "Jimin, don't lie to me. Tell me what's bothering you." Lovingly, I ran my hand over Jimin's leg. The boys sensed something was wrong and joined us as they shook out their hair. Jimin looked up at me. "Min Sun is a vampire." "So?", I asked, confused. The others looked at each other knowingly. "I'm not," Jimin said. Oh! That was on his mind.

Jimins POV:

A silence swept over the clearing. "Queen," Tae smiled at me. I looked at him, twinkling. "Don't call me that!" Yoongi looked to me. "Jimin, you're still so young. Live your life before..." I looked at him, twinkling. "...Before I die?", I finished the sentence. Yoongi clasped my face. "Before you become a vampire... or before you can't have any more children with me." I snapped my eyes open. "You want more babies with me?" Yoongi kissed me lovingly. "Oh how romantic," Tae sighed enviously. I looked at Yoongi. "How old are you?" it blurted out of me. "Um...excuse me?" Min Sun lifted his small hand and raised it to my face. "Hello my little vampire. Mummy will be a vampire soon too, when Daddy is ready. You are so beautiful! I love you so much!" Mun Sun squealed. I looked back at Yoongi. "I don't know how old the father and love of my life is yet. You look twenty-seven, but you'll still be that in a hundred years." Yoongi swallowed hard. I pouted. "Well next question, when will I become a vampire? How about in 2 years max? Then I'll be 28 years old..."