Part 3

Jimins POV:

Yoongi swallowed. I looked at him with suffering eyes. "Are you going to make your queen suffer?" I pushed Yoongi's pants down. Yoongi stopped me. "Jimin, you have to know that it's much more intense than between humans. When a vampire and a human do it, the vampire feels the urge to bite his human lover..." Yoongi gulped. I kissed Yoongi, but he pushed me away. "Jimin, many vampires suck their lovers bloodless. Bloodless!" I kissed Yoongi more demandingly. "But you don't. You can, I know you can." Yoongi groaned.

Yoongis POV:

Jimin looked at me. "I trust you, Yoongi. You deserve love too." I shook my head. Jimin stood up. "Then I guess it's better if I go." I held him back. "No!" Jimin looked at me and raised a hand to my face. Jimin kissed me lovingly. Jimin pushed me onto the bed. Jimin sat down on my lap. "King," Jimin breathed. I pulled him to me and kissed him again. Jimin looked at me. "Maybe you want to eat some food first...?" he began. I looked at Jimin seriously. "You're right. It could be dangerous for you otherwise." Jimin fumbled around and the smell of Jimin's blood hit my nose. I raised his arm to my mouth. I sank my teeth into his arm. Jimin whimpered out. I disengaged. Jimin raised his fingers and removed the blood to my mouth.

Jimins POV:

I looked up in love. "King, was my blood satisfactory?" Yoongi smiled. "Jimin, you are every human and vampire's dream." Yoongi glared at me. "Now it's your turn." I gulped. Yoongi smiled. I stammered. "A...a...but you...?" Yoongi kissed me gently. "Jimin, I'm full. Besides, your body needs to produce blood after." He looked at me. "Close your eyes." I did as instructed. Yoongi ran his hands over my exposed body. I moaned in pleasure. Yoongi smiled in satisfaction. Yoongi stood up. I looked up and swallowed. Yoongi disappeared at vampire speed. "Yoongi?", I asked quietly. I looked around sadly. "Are you looking for me?", Yoongi breathed in my ear. I cried out softly, startled. Yoongi pulled me into his arm. I sat down on his lap and kissed Yoongi greedily. "I thought you didn't want to...", I began sadly. "Is it like Bella and Edward with you guys? Vampire and human? Am I going to die?" Yoongi chuckled. "You've been watching too much Twilight."

Yoongis POV:

"Queen, sex between a human and a vampire or a vampire and a vampire is like between humans." I grinned. "Only if the vampires don't eat beforehand, it can be..." Jimin kissed me lovingly and slid a hand down my pants. Wham! Jimin cried out in surprise as we stood against the wall. I kissed Jimin demanding. Jimin groaned out. I disengaged. "Jimin, if I bite you and don't stop..." Jimin looked at me lovingly. "Yoongi, I trust you. You can do this." I laughed softly. "Never say that to a vampire, Queen." Jimin blushed and jumped up at me. "King...", Jimin suddenly stuttered nervously. I looked at him. Jimin swallowed. "I...um...King..." I kissed Jimin lovingly. I took off my shirt. "Wow," Jimin breathed. I grinned. "I value my fitness."

Jimins POV:

Yoongi stopped and looked at me. "Wait...what were you going to say, Queen?" I just stared at Yoongi with my mouth open. "Jimin!" exclaimed Yoongi. "Nothing at all," I breathed and kissed him greedily. My heart was racing. Could I tell Yoongi that I was still a virgin? "Hyung, help!" shouted Kookie from downstairs. Already Yoongi was gone. I was a little crestfallen. I got dressed and hurried downstairs. In the living room, the boys were standing around the couch. "Tae Bear," Kookie breathed. Tae was lying on the couch, battered and weak. "Tae what happened?", I asked. Tae looked up tiredly. "I was hunting and Minho surprised me. I'm fine." Jungkook exploded with anger. "You're fine?! Are you crazy!!! He's stronger than you. He could have killed you. I almost lost you! What am I going to do without you?! When you're gone...what will I do without you...?" A tear ran down Jungkook's cheek. Tae wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck. "I love you, Jungkook!"