Part 4

Taes POV:

My smile faded. "Oh..." I sighed. "Well, I was hiking when I didn't see a cliff gap. I was almost dead when Kookie found me with Yoongi-hyung. I thought Kookie was an angel who had come to save me." Jimins ah looked at me waitingly. I smiled again. "Well Yoongi-hyung bit me. Like Yoongi-hyung with you, Jungkook was afraid he wouldn't be able to hold back once he tasted my blood. The two of them took me under their wing and so I never came into contact with human blood. That's why I reacted the way I did when I smelled your blood. Again, I'm very sorry." Jimin smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment." Yoongi and Kookie took me in here. I learned to hunt and live the life of a vampire. It was very hard because at first I didn't want to kill. And then Kookie especially took me under his wing on Yoongi-hyung's orders."

Jungkooks POV:

Yoongi and I looked at Jimin and Tae smiling. Tae and Jimin came over to us. "You transformed Tata?", Jimin asked Yoongi. Yoongi nodded and looked to me. "Jungkook wouldn't let Tae die. He was enchanted by the sight of Tae and Tae's blood drove him crazy. And I thought Jungkook deserved a life mate in his never-ending life." "Yoongi-hyung gave meaning to my lifeless existence. I swear when Tae was in front of me, I heard my heart beat again." Tae looked at me in love. "That's the most romantic thing you've ever said," he breathed enamouredly. I smiled. "I had to keep Tae away from people a lot in the beginning. He was very stubborn at first. We got him used to pet food." Tae sat down on my lap. I looked at Jimin. "For that reason, well, he's very sensitive to human blood." Tae pouted. "I don't need a babysitter anymore." "You need it very much! You were going to drink your friend dry," I hissed at Tae, who winced.

Hoseoks POV:

I looked at Yoongi with a smile. Jimin turned to us. "And you?" I sighed. "I'm Yoongi's best friend. When Yoongi trusted me with his secret, I couldn't leave him alone, could I?" "Yah!" exclaimed Yoongi, "was your life as a vampire that bad?" Kai stepped in. "Hey! Stop yelling at my baby!", Kai said loudly. "K1K!", I exclaimed in love and kissed him. I turned back to Jimin. "When Yoongi told me his secret, I immediately said that I would go this way with him." I smiled at Yoongi. "Then one day Yoongi introduced me to Kai. The love of my life. We live a pretty quiet life." Yoongi smiled at Jimin. "And then you came along. You totally turn our lives upside down," I heard Yoongi mutter. "Especially mine." I grinned. "And now our leader is the only single one in our clan."

Yoongis POV:

I looked around. "It's getting dark. Let's go inside." There was a crack outside. Jimin ran to me and grabbed my hand. I pulled him closer to me. "King..." began Jimin, "I'm scared." I took Jimin in my arms and ran with him to the castle. "Go get cleaned up," I smiled. "Yoongi," Jimin whispered "I'm very scared." I pulled Jimin to me. "Queen, I will never let another vampire touch you in any way. Please, trust me." Jimin nodded and went into the bathroom. I smiled. A new feeling was preparing in my stomach. "Oh crap," I heard Jimin curse. "K...King?" I looked towards the bathroom. "Yes, Queen?" Jimin opened the door slightly and his head appeared in the crack of the door. Jimin's cheeks blushed slightly. "Can you give me some new clothes?" I smiled. Five minutes later, Jimin stepped out of the bathroom dressed. i stared at him. "Hyung does this look bad on me?" Jimin had on black leather pants with a pastel striped jumper. He looked great! "Do you like dancing?", I asked Jimin. "What?", he asked confused. I smiled and took his hand. "It's Friday today. That's when the boys and I usually have a little dance party."

Jimins POV:

I looked down at myself. "Well...", I began. Yoongi smiled. "You look beautiful." Yoongi held out his hand to me. "Come with me." I bit my lower lip. I took his hand and Yoongi pulled me down with him. Yoongi pulled me into a hall and my mouth dropped open speechless. Here is a ballroom like in fairy tales. The boys smiled at me. Thrilled, I spun around in circles. The door opened and many guests entered. Vampires. I swallowed. I'm not afraid, but so many vampires in one spot worried me. "Hi!" chimed in from beside me. I glanced to the side. A girl my age was standing next to me. I smiled shyly. "Hi." My heart was pounding. "I'm Jennie," she smiled, then added. "Yoongi's ex!" I tried to be indifferent, but my heart tightened. "Ah, how nice. My name is Jimin." Jennie smiled. "So you're Yoongi's dessert," she said, drawing in a sharp breath.