Part 5

Namjoons POV:

Jimin ran towards Yoongi and jumped into his arms. Yoongi caught him with ease and kissed him. Jimin began to cry. "You idiot! Never will I take Minho. I want you, Min Yoongi!" Yoongi kissed Jimin again. Jimin broke away. "Go hunt, Honey." Yoongi hesitated, but then nodded. I smiled. "We'll come with you," I said.

Hoseoks POV:

The door of the house opened and Kai entered. "Baby!", I shouted and ran towards him. Kai laughed and caught me, then froze and sucked in the air. "It smells like human in here.... Oh did Yoongi-hyung bring his human here?" I nodded. "Come I'll introduce you to Jimin. He's an angel." I pulled Kai towards Jimin who looked at Kai. "Jimin, this is Kai. My steady boyfriend." Jimin stood up, smiled and shook Kai's hand. "Hi, I'm Jimin." Kai smiled. "Wow, gorgeous, handsome and warm. Are you sure you want to be part of Yoongi?" I sparkled jealously at Kai. "To who else. To you, maybe?" Kai's eyes snapped open. "What, no baby, I didn't mean it like that." Jimin chuckled. I glared at him. Jimin grinned. "You're acting partly like teenagers and partly like a married couple." I looked up at Kai in love. "We've been married for over 300 years too." Jimin's mouth dropped open. "Three...three hundred years?" I chuckled at the look on Jimin's face. Kai grinned. "Jimin, we live indefinitely. Three hundred years isn't much." Jimin stammered "300 years...not much..." I leaned towards Kai. "I think we shocked him." Kai nodded.

Jimins POV:

I looked at Hobi. "Hyung, what are you hunting for when you're out there?" Hobi smiled. "Not humans, like Minho, if that was your fear. Usually we eat normal food like you but because of the danger because of Minho..." I looked at Hobi. "How old are you and how did you become a vampire?" Hobi raised his eyebrows. I blushed at my question blurted out like that. "Sorry...I...was just curious." Hobi grinned widely. "That's alright. Honestly, we were waiting for that question from you.... I'm 420 years old..." I stared at him speechlessly. "And well I was/am Yoongi's best friend, so becoming a vampire wasn't a question for me." "So no attack or anything?", I asked. Hobi grinned. "You sound disappointed."

Yoongis POV:

I went hunting with Jin, Namjoon, Tae and Kookie. Tae and Kookie were fooling around as usual. I just rolled my eyes but smiled. Behind them I heard something rustling and whistled warningly. Tae and Kookie froze. As always when hunting, we split up. Kookie climbed the tree. Jin and Namjoon circled it together with Tae and me. Soon after, our hunger was satisfied. "Alright, let's go home." Kookie grinned. "Oh, someone's missing their baby." I glared at him. "My queen." Jungkook raised his hands. "Excuse me..." I ran home and found Jimin in the living room with Hobi and Kai. Jin and the others entered as well. Jimin smiled at me. I heard Jimin's stomach growl. "I'll fix you something to eat," I said. Jimin smiled shyly. "Okay, King." I ran into the kitchen. Jimin followed me. "Can I help you?" I looked to him. "Cut the vegetables, but watch your fingers!" Jimin started cutting the vegetables when I already smelled the blood.

Jimins POV:

"Oops," I said as the knife slipped. Yoongi growled. "I told you to watch out!" I glared at Yoongi. "Go join the others, go." My expression turned sad. "Okay King." I heard Yoongi sigh as I left the kitchen. Everyone looked at me. I wanted to say something, but Yoongi brought me my food. "Here, eat!" I didn't move. Yoongi stood behind me and put his arms around my neck. "Come on, Queen, eat!" Yoongi bent down to my neck. "Don't be miffed, Queen. You need to take care of yourself. If you keep being clumsy, you'll soon become the meal of a vampire who can't control himself as well as we can." "Then I'll become a vampire like you, so what?", I defied. Yoongi's eyes turned red. "I won't let you do that." I pouted. "Then I'll become Minho's meal."