"Because I bought it last week" he admitted.

I was shocked "You bought a house?" 

He nodded "There's a lot that needs to be fixed up in the house, but I want to actually work on a house and make it our home"

"You really put a lot of thought into this"

"I just want us to live the best life we can; you deserve it"

He chuckled, then hugged back and even spun me around.

I felt so overwhelmed right now

"Are you alright?" 

"I just don't know how to wrap my mind around all of this"

"Everything is just falling into place isn't it?" he asked.

I nodded "Looks like it"

---

After arriving back at the bungalow, I was surprised to find everyone there. They all congratulated us and champagne was given to everyone.

Harry hugged "I am so happy for you two"

I took a deep breath, struggling with pouring drinks and finally set it aside.

"You alright?"

I nodded "I'm so happy, don't doubt that; but it's been a very eventful day and I kind of just need room to breathe and take it all in"

He poured the remaining drinks "You do look a bit overwhelmed"

"Can I tell you something?"

He nodded.

"I'm going on tour"

"That's great, Gracie"

I nodded "It's for six months" I looked over at Liam, smiling as he spoke to Zayn and Louis "And Liam just bought us a house, and wants us to get married soon"

"Do you need me to get your anxiety medicine"

"Maybe" I said, looking down and taking deep breaths "I haven't told Liam about the tour; whenever I planned to, he had another surprise and his own plans for our future. I didn't want to disappoint him"

"Okay, focus on your breathing; when does the tour start? Maybe you can get married before you leave"

I looked at him "August"

"Oh" he sighed "Liam will understand"

"I know he will, he's Liam" I frowned "But look how happy his is" I shook my head and gulped down one of the glasses of champagne, then poured some more. 

"Gracie, relax"

I leaned against the counter "It's just a lot"

"Look, just wait until we all leave and then tell him" he suggested, rubbing my back.

I nodded and picked up some glasses.

Harry smiled at me and grabbed the remaining glasses and walked into the living room.

Everyone kept asking to see them ring, even asking how the proposal went, but it was still so overwhelming.

(Picture of ring)

"Well we have to get going" Zayn said, taking Angel's hand.

People started leaving one by one, until it was was just Liam and I.

He pulled me into his lap "We're all alone now"

I smiled "I'll be right back; I need to go to the bathroom"

He nodded.

I went into the bathroom and leaned against the counter, taking deep breaths. I don't know why I'm overthinking this so much. Liam will be so happy for me, and we can plan the wedding after the tour is over. 

"I can do this" I whispered, before leaving. 

"Yeah, I'll tell her" Liam said "Bye, Simon"

"What did Simon call about?"

He turned to face me, tossing my phone to the couch "Your tour"

"I was going to tell you"

"You didn't try to tell me though; I'm happy for you, but why couldn't you tell me?"

"I was going to, but then you proposed, and I was going to tell you after, but then you showed me the house you bought" I took a deep breath "Then we got here and everyone was wanting to celebrate; it was all just so fast"

"So we're getting married too fast"

"That's not what I meant, and you know that" I said, walking up to him.

"That's not what I meant and you know that!" I yelled, standing up.

Liam put his hand to his head "I should have known it was all too fast; I just thought with how much better you've been getting"

"It's not too fast! I want to marry you and I want a future with you; I want all of it"

Liam looked up at me, sighing "We can work with this; when do you leave?"

"August; it's for six months"

"I want to get married, because I'm just so ready to be your husband, but it can wait"

He looked so disappointed as he said that. 

I put my arms around him "When the tour is over, we are going to plan this wedding, and it's going to be spectacular" I looked up at him and kissed him.

He still had a look of disappointment as I pulled away. 

Things were going to be okay though.