1: A New School

Taurus POV

"You'll like it here," My best friend, Aries said. I chuckled. "And how do you know that?" I asked. "It just seems very you," She said. "Yeah, if I were a pretty pretty princess," I said looking upon the castle. Aries laughed. "Come on now, we've got no time to waste!" said Aries. She was clearly very excited.

Meanwhile, I was dying inside. "Yeah, yeah," I mumbled. "Would ya quit being such a grump?" Aries asked. I just rolled my eyes. An academy for all us zodiacs, and well some normal people, too, I guess. I mean, if you want to put it that way.

But for the rest of the walk, I just blasted some music. A little bit of everything, I guess. Right now I was just listening to "Lunchbox Friends" by Melanie Martinez. I play the right music to fit my mood. I'm not  too sure about this place, so that's why I'm listening to this song.

"Would ya quit worrying, we're only halfway there," Aries stated. "Yeah, I know, I just...don't have a good feeling of this place," I explained. "Well, you know what they say," Aries started. "Never judge a book by its cover?" I asked.

"Exactly," Aries said. "And?" I asked again. "And, try to get a better feeling of it, then you can have a chance of actually enjoying the hike," Aries explained to me. I just nodded in agreement. "Oh, hey guys!" Libra exclaimed waving to us like an idiot.

Aries and I waved back. "Hey, Taur, you look like you're in a bad mood. Should I get you some wake up pills?" Aquarius teased. I just rolled my eyes. Now, I had "Lunchbox Friends" on replay. "Huh, we're here," I said to Aries. "Yeah, that was a nice hike," Arie stated. I looked at her. "Well, for me at least," Aries finished stating.

"Should we enter?" I asked. "Hell yeah, we should enter!" Aries said excitedly. I did as she said. "Whoa," Both of us said at the same time. We shrugged that off. "I hear there's dorms. Y'know if the legend's true, I hope you're my roommate." Aries said. I nodded my head, showing that I agreed.

"Hey, Lib, do you know if there's dorms around here?" I asked. "There should be," Gemini answered. "I was asking Libra, not you," I said harshly to Gemini. "So?" Gemini asked. "So, whatever," I said. Gemini rolled her eyes. I hardly ever got along with Libra's "squad", but Libra was both me and Aries's friend, so I have to deal with it.

"Yup, there's dorms," said Aries, pointing to one of the dorms. "Good," I said grumpily. "Oh, hey, here are the lists of people sharing dorms," Libra started. "Hold on, I'll read them," Leo said confidently. "Y'know, not everything's about you Leo," I said to him. "Yeah, Leo!" Aquarius taunted.

"Wha--- Aqua, I thought we were friends," Leo stated. "How many times have I told you not to call me that!?" Aquarius said starting to get angry. "You know what, Gem, how about you read it?" Libra asked her.

"Cool with me," Gemini said "cooly". "Ok, so, Aries and Taurus, Gemini and Libra, Cancer and Virgo, Capricorn and Leo, Scorpio and Sagittarius, Aquarius is alone. Pisces is alone," Gemini read.

Suddenly, I heard a whole bunch of yeses and a tad bit of nos. "Yay, we're sharing a dorm together!" Aries exclaimed. I was just as excited as she was.

Taurus's Room

"Wow, they really took a deep dive into my personality," I said approving of my room

"Wow, they really took a deep dive into my personality," I said approving of my room. "The only thing they forgot was the black," I pouted.

Aries's Room

"Whoa, sick!" Aries said

"Whoa, sick!" Aries said. "The only they forgot was dump all the books out. Ugh, they shoulda gave'em to Aquarius or Gemini or Virgo," Aries stated.

We both sighed. "We're in heaven," We both said at the same time. "Hey, Taury, I could even teach how to play the electric guitar," Aries started. "Ooh, I would love that, but first I need to learn to play the acoustic guitar!" I said. Aries nodded with excitement.