Chapter 7

Sorry!!!! I was very busy so I couldn't update!! Anyways.

Minho POV:

I woke up and saw a squirrel sleeping on my chest. I looked at how cute he was and I had a little joke for him. When he finally woke up I said "Good morning squirrel berry" He looked at me suspiciously and let out a sigh, when he was about to get up from the bed I said "You do know that we're going to do "it" again right?" I smirked at him and waited for his answer. "I-? What? No? Why would we? I'm not that dumb to call you Minho without 《hyung》 again." Jisung answered while looking shocked. "What about the "ahhhh fuck minhooooo" you moaned yesterday night?" I asked while smirking. "Hyung please don't do it again, that was an accident and obviously I forgot to put hyung because I was feeling so....." Jisung said but was thinking his last words. "Good...." He whispered but I heard it. "Jisung-ah?" I asked.
"Wha-what hyung?" He answered me.
"Can you be my boyfriend?" I asked directly. "WH-WHAT?" Jisung shouted. "I-uh what do you mean by that? Stop with your nonsenses hyung." He said. I grabbed his waist and pulled him on my chest and said "I'm not lying and I want you. I want you to be my boyfriend so will you be mine?" Jisung was pure shocked and said "Will you be slower and gentle next time when we do it if I'm your boyfriend?" Jisung asked and I burst out laughing. "Yes I will but do you really think only of that" I asked laughing. "STOP laughing hyung. And....yes.. I want to be yours" Jisung said. Huh...what? I was shocked that he really accepted me..I thought that he wouldn't since I'm a mafia..
"Jisung-ah...why do you accept me? I'm a mafia and you know that." I asked. "I am too. I work for the Mafia so I see no difference between you and me, plus I'm not scared of you and I know that you'll take care of me and I like you." Jisung answered.

"I love you Jisung-ah" Minho said

"I love you too hyung" Jisung answered back.

THIS IS THE END BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LAZY AUTHOR-NIM WHO IS TOO LAZY TO FINISH THIS but!! I'm working on a new TXT bxb ff!

💙💙