Hitomi Gotou (Class 1-A | MHA)

Start from the beginning

Range: C

Stamina: A

Precision: C

Development Potential: A

Looks:

Powers/Abilities:

Powers/Abilities:

Stone Free is a unique close-range Stand that can not only be summoned to fight, but also provides Hitomi with integrated abilities.

Hitomi's Stone Free is both powerful and fast, making it great for fighting physically. Moreover, its string power gives it great versatility that allows Hitomi a wide array of actions in combat.

When Stone Free's string is completely wound or compacted, it is very strong; the destructive force of its punch roughly equivalent to that exerted by a small, extremely fast meteor.

It is also fast enough to deflect several bullets aimed at it. Due to Stone Free's integrated ability of her own body becoming her Stand power, Hitomi has been shown to be able to physically touch and harm Stands, despite herself being human.

String Decomposition:

It is also sharp as it can slice through flesh if sufficient force is applied. On the other hand, the string is not particularly strong and may snap under enough strain, although Hitomi can create a stronger rope out of several strings.

With enough precision, the string can pickpocket small objects that way. The string can contract and expand like muscles, allowing Stone Free to control the grip a string has.

If Hitomi gathers the string and meshes it, she can concentrate her power and form Stone Free's humanoid appearance, who may fight in her stead, but Stone Free's range is shortened to around 3 meters. Stone Free, composed of strings, can naturally be unraveled too.

Hitomi may unravel around 70% of her body harmlessly, as well as quickly rewind. It notably allows her to be supernaturally flexible and be able to hide in cramped spaces like someone's mouth.

At harm to herself, Hitomi may also cut her string for a further variety of applications. Stone Free's maximum range, unraveled to 70%, is about 24 meters, as long as the string's length.

Stone Free's string manipulation makes it exceptionally versatile in battle. With the string, Hitomi is able to:

● Stitching her wounds.

● Swing from place to place.

● Deploying a net as a shield.

● Deflecting bullets with threads.

● Weaving a net to catch an enemy.

● Catching an object with a thread.

● Create a large net to capture enemies.

● A single string can be sharp enough to cut.

● Create a net strong enough for her to run on.

● Tying up an enemy to spin and disorient them.

● Blocking a bullet with a weaved layer of strings.

● Slice people with the sharpness of the strings.

● Pick a car lock to start the engine without the key.

● Creating a rope bridge to cross dangerous terrain.

● Splitting Stone Free's arm to punch through a fence.

● Deploy a "string barrier" to detect movements over a large area.

● Create complex patterns to the point where Stone Free can make a portrait.

● Communicating over long distance by transferring sound through a string.

● Tie people up for various uses, mainly pulling them in range or choking them.

 Eavesdrop on distant conversations in the form of sound vibrations through her string by the same principles behind the tin can phone but also converse through them.

=====[Trivia]=====

 Hitomi is inspired by Hitomi Takano from Hitomi-chan is Shy With Strangers Manga.

 Her voice was also known or played as:

● Her voice was also known or played as:

"Asuka Tenjoin from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX"

● Hitomi's favorite hobby was music.

 Hitomi's personality is based on Jiro Kyoka.

 Hitomi eats more food than 3 sumo wrestlers.

● When Hitomi first met JoJo her mind was racing and her heart was pounding.

● Hitomi is born from a wealthy family, when she got bigger because of her Quirk. Her parents made her own house for her size.