~~Flashback
Namjoon pov
I was standing on the stairs looking at the file while deciding whether to go to room or not that's when yn stood in front of me her back facing me she was on call.I was busy while looking at the file.
I threw the file and caught yn when I sensed her falling my heart beat were beating fastest ever. Yn giggled looking at my face which was in horror... I caught her in bridal style and laid her on the couch and started tickling her. She was laughing a lot. Her laugh is like a drug..

~present

Namjoon -: that kid he chuckled
Hyung her laugh is like drug can't come over it just want it more and more. Seeing her laughing makes me feel to always protect her. Keep her away from every evil he said as a tear rolled down his face

There was a knock on the door jhope went and opened it.

Yoongi pov

I wasn't able to see my brothers in this condition.I excused myself.

Me -: I-i will bring water for drinking.
I took the jar and left
My blood was boiling because of whom we are in this condition is roaming around freely and happily once I see you "dadda"
I'm gonna make you suffer.

As I was going downstairs I saw the clock which was indicating 11:30 pm

I went to kitchen filled the two jars and as I was going towards the stairs I saw someone's silhouette going in the first room of this floor which was right beside yn's I saw the timing it was 11:45. At this time who must be there...

I think it must be one of them. I should go to Jimin's room... He needs us... That is important right now

As I was near yn's room I was having strong feeling of opening the door. I opened and saw someone's sleeping figure. My muscles relax but not completely... After closing the door I moved forward...

After knocking the door hobi opened it as it was locked from inside.. everyone was looking little bit cool
I kept both the jars on the side table and sat down beside jungkook.

Hobi -: that kid is really something he chuckled.

I don't know what's going on I'll just listen to them..

Jin -: jiminaah...

Jimin -: I will try hyung...
Hyung when I saw yn falling I-i saw eva in her and downstairs I felt like it was eva.. our eva

Namjoon -: and how did you felt when you saved her?

Everyone kept silent... Even I.

Me -: my heart skipped a beat when I yn. I didn't want lose our sister again...
I will no no we will protect her from everything from everyone..
I said forwarding my hand plam up.. seeing if others would join..
Kookieah was first then Jin hyung hobi joonie and tae. Jimin looked at us with his glittering eyes and then at our hands ours eyes were on jimin only he looked at me and I nodded to him. He kept his shaking hand on ours...

Jimin -: we won't let anything happen to our yn... We will protect her no matter what..

Everyone -: Bang Bang BANGTAN...

We chuckled and had a group hug..

Author pov
Jimin -: hyungs.. I'm hungry 😅

Yoongi -: I'll sleep here only I'm lazy..

Both said together
Everyone one chuckled

Jin -: I'll bring the food here only you wait...

~Tun tun tun tun tunnnn ~
Timeskip 😁

After feeding jimin everyone sat and had a chit chat.. it was 4:30 now everyone asleep but there was some one who wasn't...

?? Pov

After chit chat others slept but I wasn't able to sleep I don't know why but I was feeling uneasy. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but nothing...
I then stood and went to balcony...
I looked towards right and saw yn's balcony right beside my room..

Let's see yn..
I came inside room and saw hyungs and maknaes sleep.. yoongi hyung jungkooie namjoon hyung on bed with me hobi hyung on floor jing hyung on couch and tae on foot rest... I chuckled seeing them in weird positions. And left the room..

I slowly close my door and moved towards yn's room as I was about to open I saw light coming from down of the door in the other room which was beside yn's.
I ignored thinking it must be one of txt.. and opened yn's door but I saw.........

---------------------------------------

Please vote guys..

Target -25 votes for next chapter