002 | chivalry.

SEPTEMBER 12th, 1991
•LOS OLIVOS, CALIFORNIA•
NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH
__________

SEPTEMBER 12th, 1991•LOS OLIVOS, CALIFORNIA•NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH__________

˗ˏˋ MICHAEL 'ˎ˗

~★~

The pads of my fingertips carefully treaded down the bare back of the woman I hold dear to me. Her light, ash brown hair draped over my upper arm, sending slight tickling sensations as her head would whip back in ecstasy. I found myself getting lost in her. I always get lost in her.

There was never a moment I didn't. I yearned for this woman and yet...

"We should stop."

She didn't yearn for me.

My muscles relaxed and I found myself losing the euphoric high that I had forced myself to come down from. She sat on my lap, her skirt flipped upward and her panties being the only form of boundary from my bulging erection.

"Brooke—"

"No— don't Brooke me," she shook her head while swinging one leg over and standing on her two feet. "We shouldn't be doing this. You have to record tomorrow morning and I have to be at the airport for my Dubai shoot in a few hours."

"So?"

"So?" she mocked bitterly. "Do you hear yourself right now? Rest is what we need."

"Hey," my tone shifted while I pulled up my dress pants and buckled my belt. "Last time I checked, you were the one that came onto me."

"And I'm telling you it was a mistake Michael. I— things just got out of control and I— I lost my train of thought."

"Right."

Only this was her millionth time losing her train of thought. The countless acts of her bringing me to the peak of sexual frustration which ultimately resulted in me growing blue balls; I had gotten used to it. Tonight, as I stared at the woman hurriedly fixing her appearance, I had come to the conclusion that I needed to break away from this horrid cycle of false pleasure.

But I'd come to this conclusion each night it would happen and yet, I can never bring myself to end our 'friendship'.

"Look," she exhaled while placing a hand onto my cheek. "I'm sorry. I'll call you when I get to Dubai."

"Might not answer," I responded truthfully before ushering her toward the exit of my bedroom. She let out a low, childlike murmur before leaving the room. I didn't bother to escort her out, either. Any other time, she would escort herself in the middle of the night only for me to be woken up to an empty left side of the bed.