Part 4

Mountains or beach?

Car rides or bike rides?

Soft drinks or smoothies?

Do hit the start button and leave your precious comments. It has 2500+ words...

Ignore the mistakes.

Shravani's POV

"You have done the biggest mistake of your life, Mrs. Shravani Jaiveer Singh Rathore. Welcome to the hell now."

His words rang in my ear like a broken record, his tone was too dangerous too deep and I freaking released the mistake I did. But it's too late, what's done is done and no one could change it. I am his wife now. His, as much as he is mine.

As I sat inside his Rolls Royce with him, after all the crying sessions, I still remember how dad said that if Jaiveer behaves like an ass with me, all I need to do is to shoot him and he will handle everything. Wiping the tears which rolled down my cheeks, I turned to looked at him through my veil.

The Monster.

My Monster.

He is totally engrossed in his phone ignoring my existence as the driver drove towards the way of Rathore Mansion. What's so fucking special in this man that I am head over heels for him? Jaiveer Singh Rathore is an unfeeling monster and my days in his hell has started already.

"Sir we have reached." Driver announced.

"Do not come out of the car." Finally, he said something, no he literally ordered me.

"Ja---" he was already out of the the car slamming the door shut which actually made me flinched.

My eyes falling on his turban and garlands which was resting on the seat beside me.

I rolled the window down being curious because he is standing in the same place from last 2 mins.

Yes I am actually counting.

"What's wrong with you, Jaiveer?" My ears perked up hearing his dad's voice as he walked out of the mansion screaming followed by all of his-- now our family members.

"Nothing is wrong father." His voice eerily calm.

"Quit creating a scene here and come inside, Shravani has to do few other post wedding rituals." Grandmother directed the words to me. "Come out, Shravani,"

I was about to open the door when he looked down at me "What did I just say? STAY FUCKING INSIDE." he emphasized placing his hand on the handle.

"We won't be staying here and neither I will let her perform any other rituals, the marriage is done now." he let out.

Damn his tone with his family is so rude and shocking. New discovery, I didn't know about it.

"Jaiveer, guests are inside." Father-in-law hissed.

"Oh and? Are you all scared about your so called reputation?"

"Jaiveer watch your tongue, stop creating a scene ." his grand-father scolded.

"I am not creating a scene in here, and top of it I don't care about your so called reputation not even a bit, so do the fuck you want, I am leaving for my penthouse with Shravani," once he was done, he didn't listen any of their words and got inside the car, ordering the driver to drive to his penthouse.
_____________________________

What did I expected?

That he would put the container something full of rice on the threshold of the door to welcome me inside with a ritual of Grah Pravesh. Oh, I am so delusional. All he did was to leave me on the foyer and dashed inside and to the kitchen.