Jamie takes grace "that's awesome" he says. "We all ready to go?" I ask them. They all nod and we leave for the arena. The other wives and fiance's waiting there when we get there. Julie and gary along with griffen and ava.

They see us and come over for hugs. "Cooper" griffen cheers. "Uncle" he cheers running to him. "How are you two?" Julie asks. "So good" I answer hugging her. "You're glowing" she smiles. "Really happy" I answer.

She nods smiling then hugs trevor "so proud of you trevor" she tells him. "Thanks mom" he says hugging her. Gary hugs him "proud of you kid" he says. "Thanks dad" trevor smiles.

We hug and I lean up giving him a good luck kiss "you've got this" I tell him. He rests his hand on my stomach "i love you" he whispers. I smile "I love you too" I whisper back and he leaves going to the locker room.

"What was that?" Ava asks when we start walking. Their parents ahead with griffen. "Don't say a word, I'm pregnant and we just found out before we left" I whisper quietly. She gasps covering her mouth "no freaking way" she says.

I giggle and nod "yeah I'm so excited" I reply holding cooper in my arms. He just turned 2 about a month ago and has been super active. He loves going to games and watching the roadtrip games at home and Luna comes over with grace.

When we get to the suite Ellen, Jim and Quinn are already in there wearing devils gear. While I'm wearing my zegras Jersey, cooper has his on and so does Trevor's parents and siblings.

Ellen squeals when she sees me "you're glowing sweetie" she says. I smile holding cooper "just that mom glow I guess" I shrug. Ava shakes her head eating some popcorn.

"Trev told me you were trying for number two" quinn says. "You are?" Julie asks. "Yeah we started awhile ago it's just taking awhile i guess" I shrug. "Well when you do get pregnant I hope you have a girl" she says.

I smile knowingly "yeah me too" I reply. "Same! Then I can spoil her and be the fun aunt" ava says. "You already are" I tell her. "True but cooper doesn't play with barbies" she points out. "Gross" cooper says.

We all laugh "don't worry bud we'll all play hockey with you" quinn tells him. "Yay!" He cheers. Cooper spends most of the game going between sitting with griffen, asking for snacks from me or sitting with julie or quinn.

He has so many people that love him and I'm so grateful for everyone in our lives. I'm so excited to bring another baby zegras into the world.

During the first period there isn't much scoring but theres a few penalties thrown at both teams. None given to trevor or jack or luke. Although luke gave a few hits.

In the second period trevor got Anaheim on the board making it 1-0. Then troy followed it up with a second a minute later.

Third period starts 2-0. 30 seconds in jack makes it 2-1 but before they can fully celebrate and show the replay trevor gets his second of the night. 3-1. With 18 more minutes.

While it's on a commercial break they show us all in the suite.

The hughes & Zegras families

I wave awkwardly while cooper sits on my lap eating popcorn. They focus on me and the label changes.

Ivy Zegras & Cooper Zegras
Trevor zegras' wife and son