𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 6

Começar do início

So he marched over and demanded to play, only for her to refuse and claim that 'Mother and Father are busy.' In response to her comment, his face twitched downward into a small frown. He sulked for a second, still staring at her figure. Unaware of her shaky voice, trembling hands, and the bleeding mark that scattered blood down her tiny leg.

'Okay.' He sadly spoke, nodding and turning back to the TV. Though, the more he watched, the more time passed. And when the moon began to appear and his mother came down to put him to rest, he gazed toward the window only to see her figure still there. Her figure pressed against the chimney, calmer now. Calm and even, but still absent-mindedly peering down at the roof shafts.

'Tsuika!' He called, the said girl looked toward his way. 'Come on! We have to get to the sandpit first!' The child stood up, an outdoor bell ringing aloud as students rushed out toward the playground. He eagerly grabbed her arm, unknowing of her large flinch and the discomfort that surfaced in her. He pulled her body outward, running toward the sandpit with excitement coursing through his veins. She followed behind, the scab lacing her wrist stretched from the pull of his hand. He is only unaware, he doesn't know.

'Bring [name] Tahashi up to the office please, family emergency.' A voice called from the speaker, and in response, the teacher and her glossy eyes gazed upon the child. [Name] grabbed the drawing she created before she left, a drawing of Mother and Father and her too.

Holding hands with a chat bubble, 'I will always save you!' She was in preschool here. [Name] carefully gripped the paper, while a teacher grabbed ahold of her hand. She was brought up to an office room and met with multiple teary-eyed individuals.

'Oh, dear!' She heard a cry, a cry belonging to her mother. The paper crumbled from her mother's hug, tears staining her shirt while confusion piled against the child.

The mother pulled back, pulled back from the close and tight hug, she gazed at the crumpled paper the child held.

' I will always save you.' A photo of Mother, Father, and her too.

A happy photo of Mother, Father, and her too.

Bakugo Katsuki, in the nurses' office after receiving a stomach ache, listened in to the cries of [name]'s mother. He is only unaware.

Maybe this much.

Maybe not enough.

"Bakugo!" A red-haired male called, he gripped the ash blonde and shook him violently. "Thought we lost you there!" He chuckled noticing Bakugo blink and turn his way. Bakugo resurfaced from his zone out, turning the male's way.

"Shut the fuck up shitty hair! Get off me!" He rattled, shaking the red-haired male off of him. "Lost me there?!"

"You were zoned out for 15 minutes, Mina had to grab your finished homework and turn it in," Kirishima explained, his face scrunched up to hold back the laughter that threatened to spill from his lips.

"Shut up." He glared, pushing off of his chair quickly and witnessing the bell loudly ring. The male gripped his backpack and swung it over his shoulder, ignoring the calls of others, and made his way toward the door.

Zoned out for 15 minutes thinking of her. He isn't supposed to think about her, he repetitively started to shake his thoughts off about her, but he zoned out for 15 minutes. All about her. Their memories, their dynamic, how stupid and oblivious he was. His regret.