Bonnie's Guitar~ Part 1

Golden Freddy's P.O.V

I'm sick of that stupid bear talking to me like I'm his child. So, what if the children don't get to see them anymore? I doubt they would even notice after a couple months. I watch as Freddy walks in the room with a stern expression on his face. "What do you want, old hag?" I growl at him. "To stop using your plans with Chica. I won't tolerate with this," He hisses. Maybe I can mess with him a little. "Yes, you've caught me. I'll put a stop to it now," Freddy looks shocked. "You're joking, right?" My face straightens. "Does it look like I'm joking?" He glares for a second, then turns to leave. Holding the handle of the closed door, he says, "You better not be playing, because if you are..." Then he leaves. I smirk. "Imbecile,"

"Hey, Goldie~!" I lift my head to a grinning face. "Guess what I got?" I smile a bit. "You got one of their precious items, didn't you?" Chica nods quickly. "Well, bring it here! Whose do you have?" She scurries over before saying, "Freddy's microphone!" How did she get this so fast? I thought she would have Bonnie's guitar of something... "Hey, guess who I'm targeting next?" I look at her glowing pink eyes. "Bonnie's guitar?" She shakes her head. "No, Bonnie's-" She widens her eyes a bit. "How did you know?" I shrug. "I have my ways. Now, if you're targeting him, you might want to do it when it's dark. And, also, distract him a lot. You know him," She nods and stands up. "O.K., I will do that," She walks to the door and pauses. "I do get to have Foxy for myself when I'm done doing all this stuff for you, right?" I glare and smile. "Of course! All for yourself!" Chica nods. "O.K., thanks!" And walks out. "Too bad you won't be here when you're done. Be in here like me..."

Freddy's P.O.V

That talk with Goldie went easier than I thought. I mean, I thought he was going to fight with me like he always does. Something's up...

"Hey, Freddy!" I jump and whirl myself around. It's only Bonnie. "Bonnie! Don't scare me like that!" He holds his hands up in defense. "Woah, calm down Pops. You seem stressed. All I was going to do was ask if you've seen Chica? She's not backstage," Oh no. I hope she didn't find any of our stuff.

'Freddy, calm down. I'm sure she didn't find your microphone'

"Hey, Pops? You O.K? I think you need a rest. You can use the couch backsta-" "No. I'm fine. We just need to find Chica and one of use needs to keep watch every night,"

'Just in case Goldie has other plans'

"O.K., fine. Sorry for helping," Bonnie frowns and walks away, probably in the search of Chica. I sigh and rub my head. I should look for Chica, too. I search the kitchen, arcade, main stage, and all the party rooms, but still can't find her. I start to the restrooms just as Chica walks out of the 'Female' one. "Oh, hey Freddy. What's up?" Why was she in the bathrooms? I look at the restroom where she came from. "Oh! That. Heh, well, I was... whipping some blood off my suit! Yea...." Her eyes frantically move back and forth. "Yea... well, you better go backstage now, Bonnie was looking for you," "O-O.K.!" And she speeds away. I wonder....

A/N:

Sorry if it's really sloppy :(