Mischief With 'The Forgotten One'

The video doesn't belong to me. It belongs to these YouTube participants:

TryHardNinja

Peter Litvin

Smike

Music Name: It's Me

Just pause it when Smike starts talking, If you want. I'm just thought this song would go really good with this chapter. I also love it and want to share it with y'all.

Enjoy while you can...

Chica's P.O.V

The idea that Bonnie gave to me was brilliant! It made so much sense to go visit him, he's the most powerful out of all of us. Believe me, I even forgot he was still here. I climb down the stage stairs and walk to Parts And Service room (after softly sneaking past Pirate's Cove) I stop right before the door, standing straight. I had to be as professional as possible. He doesn't like slackers. I knock on the door.

"What do you want? I wasn't expecting visitors" A voice boomed. I jumped. I don't remember his voice being this loud. "I......I have a request" Silence. I shifted my feet, nervously. "I'm listening" His voice held a glint of excitement. "It's about Freddy. He.....stole something precious to me. I doubt he will give it back"

There was a pause for some time before he replied "So, what are you trying to say?" I need my Foxy back, of course. "I want you to...." I whispered the rest. "Hmm..... That sounds like a deal" I clasped my hands together excitedly. "Oh thank you Golden! You're are the best!" Golden's laughed echoed through the room. "But," Oh pizza-crud "You have to give me something in return" My faced dropped. When Golden wants something, it's usually for power.

"I want you to steal all of your precious items, and give them to me" He chuckled darkly. I didn't think it would have to go this far. But, if I want my Foxy back, I need to give it to him. "Deal" Golden clasped his hands together, making dust fly around the room. "Great! I will see you soon Chica!" Woah. Remembers my name. "I will see you soon, too" I walked out. But, not before hearing, "You don't know what you're in for"

A/N:

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up on the story as much as I intended to. And, the story is short because I WANT TO LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER! HAHA! *ahem* Anyway, I hope you like the story so far. But, just to remind you, I take request. I gave up on making my own stories and absolutely love request. So, ask away!