"If ever there was any hope for you, I fear it is fading quickly," I say with my head help up high and a slight shake. Meaning every word I say. As painfully as it feels to admit.

I step dangerously close now and even though there's a barrier I still feel chills run up my body by the closeness.

"You deserve to be in here," I hiss.

His expression is one I can't decipher and one I don't stay to either.

I quickly teleport away into the hall by the grand entrance. Taking a moment to myself to catch my breath from that interaction.

The emotions running through me is of great amount to unpack right this second.

I start to feel tears pool my eyes and just then I hear my name.

I turn quickly and see Thor walking towards me. I pull the best smile I could.

"Yes?"

I can tell by his face that he probably knows the interaction with Loki didn't go so well.

"There's spare rooms in the palace all made up. You may stay here as long as you need while you are here."

I smile at him greatly. A true smile.

"I appreciate that very much. Thank you, Thor."

He simply nods.

"If you don't mind I'd like to take a stroll for a while."

"By all means," he says waving a hand to the front doors.
"There will be dinner prepared later with my father and mother if you wish to join. However, it is not mandatory. I do understand if you'd like to be alone."

"Thank you."

Once more he nods before walking in the opposite direction.

I take a deep breath before teleporting away.

~

I've been sitting here on this field. This very familiar field for a long time.

I've lost track.

Just trying to work up the courage of seeking out my home. Just to see it; and lastly of trying to push away the thoughts and memories I have at this place.

*

"Come on now."

"I'm a bit afraid."

He looks at me in disbelief.

"Perhaps it wasn't a great idea to tell me that because now I'm going to make a joke out of you," he says with a wide grin.

"What? Make fun of me why?!"

"Well, how can you be afraid?! You're in control," he nearly chuckles.

"Not really," I mumble and sigh.

I try my best to breathe through the nerves.