part 7

[SMUT WARNING! This does have smut or lemons, whatever tf you wanna call it, so keep reading at your own risk!]

Clocky} I lay with Toby in the soft grass, listening to my clock and the sound of the nature that's surrounding us.

Toby} I pull clockwork in and cuddle with her some more. "Mine." I say, mumbling into her neck.

Clocky} I chuckle a-bit. "Yeah, I am. And you're mine."

《Time skip to April 27th bc im lazy》

Clocky} tomorrow is Toby's birthday, and I wanna do something nice for him, but I don't know what. "Slendy, I'm going on a walk!" I yell as I walk out of the house and to Lyra's grave. I sit down next to it. "Hey, Lyra. Tomorrow is Toby's birthday, and I wanna do something for him, but I don't know what." I sigh "well it was nice talking to you. I'll see you later. " I get up and walk back to the mansion.

Toby} I grab clocky by the waist and kiss her neck softly. "Wanna go watch a movie and cuddle?"

Clocky} I nod and grab his hand, dragging him to his room. I close the door and put a Tim Burton movie in, and get in bed to cuddle with him.

Toby} I lay my head on her head and fall asleep.

Clocky} I feel Toby fall asleep, and I do, too.

          《The next day bc im lazy》

Clocky} I get an idea, and get up then walk to my room. I go to my closet and grab a box from the top shelf. I pull it down and take out a black dress that stops mid thigh.

Toby} I wake up and look at the clock and see the date. "Ugh, right, it's my birthday. Huh? Where's clocky?" I shrug and walk to the bathroom.

Clocky} I look in the mirror at myself and sigh. I put a small braid in my hair and walk back to Toby's room. I walk in and sit on the bed waiting for him.

Toby} I walk back to my room and see clockwork sitting in a black dress on my bed. I feel my face become hot, and I stare not able to talk.

Clocky} "Happy birthday Hun" I say as I get up, walking towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Toby} I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck softly. "You didn't have to do this, you know."

Clocky} I smile and say "well your gift doesn't stop here~" I watch him turn red as his nose starts bleeding. I grab his hand and drag him into the meadow. I bring him to a tree with a blanket and pillows under it. "I have a special gift for you. I-if you're ready, though."

Toby} "w-what are you talking abo-" I'm cut off by clockwork starting to unzip her dress, letting it start to fall off her body.

Clocky} I bring the dress to stop at my hips and watch as Toby's eyes trace my body.

Toby} I walk over to Clockwork, pushing her down onto the blanket softly. I start kissing her, putting one hand on her side and the other against the tree. I start kissing her neck, moving down and tracing her body in my kisses. I stop at the dress and start licking back up to her neck.

Clocky} I feel him kissing my body, and I can't help but let out small moans here and there. I feel him kissing my neck, trying to find the sweet spot. And then he does.

Toby} I find her sweet spot and hear her small whimpers. I chuckle a-bit and trace the hand that was on her side to the middle of her dress, pulling it down more, and look her in the eye as I do. I pull her dress off completely and take off my shirt, and undo my belt and jeans. "Do I have your consent?"

Clocky} I nod and turn a bit red as I feel him move his hand over my panties. I feel him move them to the side and rub his thumb over my sensitive spots.

Toby} I smile and move my thumb slower as I move my 2 middle fingers into her. I move them in and out, hearing her moans and whimpers of pleasure.

Clocky} I turn red and look away. I feel him take his hand out, and I look at him confused.

Toby} I grab a rubber from my pocket and take out my member and put the rubber on. I slowly start pushing into Clocky, seeing the look of surprise on her face. I push in deeper but still going slow.

Clocky} I feel him going slow. "C-Can you go faster if you're comfortable with that?"

Toby} I push her back and start kissing her as I move in and out faster, making her whimpers louder.

Clocky} I keep kissing him as I clench the skin on his back as he goes faster and a little harder. "I-I'm gonna reach my climax..!"

Toby} I put hand around her neck and thrust harder, reaching my climax too.

Clocky} I lay there panting. I reach for my dress, and Toby hands me his shirt. I put it on as he puts his jeans back on as i lay on his chest.

Ej} me and Helen walk to the meadow hand in hand. I see Clocky and Toby cuddling on a blanket under a big tree.

Helen} I grab Ej's hand tighter and drag him over to Clocky and Toby. "Hey guys!"

Toby} I wrap my arms around Clocky's waist and bury my face in her neck.

Clocky} I smile. "Hey love birds,"

Ej} I smile and pull Helen into a kiss.

Clocky} I smile and play with Toby's hair softly.

                      ~hours later~

Clocky} I start to fall asleep as Ej and Helen keep talking to Toby.

        ~Ej and Helen would get up~

Ej} "Well, it's getting kinda late, so me and Helen are gonna go back to the mansion. Bye, guys! See you later!