part 5

•after swimming•
Ticci Toby} I play with clocky's hair as she lays on my lap. I look at her and ask, "H-Hey uhm clocky, what's your f-f-favorite flower?"

Clockwork} I look up at him and say, "Daisy's. Daisy's are my favorite. Why?"

Ticcy Toby} "N-No reason. I gotta go do something. I'll be right back, " I say as she sits up.

Clockwork} I shrug and sing to myself.

Beggin' and screamin', "Please stop, I can't take it, I mean it."
But he keep on goin', panic overflowin', tears is flowin'

Man, I barely even know him, why do he feel like I owe him?

Any part of me at all, he took that shit as if he Fucking owned it.

It start to hurt so Fucking bad, so I'm like, "Hold up, get off, please"
But he say I ain't running until he cumming, I'ma take the D
And now I'm Fucking crying, I can't take it, he ain't listening.

Ben Drowned}, me and Jeff walk over to the meadow and hear someone singing. We both look at each other and keep walking, and then we see clockwork singing. We walk over to her and sit with her.

Ticci Toby} I grab some Daisy's and walk back to clockwork. I hear her singing, and I see Ben and Jeff with her. "C-Clocky, I'm back"

Clockwork} I stop singing and look at Ben and Jeff then at Toby. "Hey-..." I see the flowers in his hand, and I stand up.

Ticci Toby} I start blushing a lot and mumble "C-Clocky will you be my girlfriend..?"

Clockwork} I start smiling and blushing, i walk over to him and kiss him. "Does that answer your question?"

Ticci Toby} I smile and say, "idk maybe you should answer my question again," I say, smiling like a dork.

Clockwork} I kiss his cheek and take the flowers and smell them.

Ben} I look at Jeff and see he's pissed.

Jeff} I look at Toby pissed as fuck.

Ticci Toby} I look over at Jeff and wink, then wrap Mt arms around Clocky's waist softly.

Clockwork} I wrap my arms around Toby's neck and lay my head on his chest, not giving a care about anyone or anything in the world anymore.

Ticci Toby} I smile and pick clockwork up bridal style and carry her back to the mansion.

                   •at the mansion•
Toby} i take clocky up to my room so we can watch a movie or something.

Clockwork} I put on a Tim Burton movie and snuggle up against Toby's chest and just lay there.

Toby} I let her lay on me as I play with her.