part 2

Clockwork's pov---- I walk back to my room with Ann, trying to relax and calm down. She waits outside my room so I can get dressed.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I walk to Clocky's room and see Ann. "I-i-is she ok?" I ask having a few ticks.

Nurse Ann's pov---- "Yes, she's fine, Toby. " I see him a-bit red and smile while saying,"You like her, don't you?"

Ticci Toby's pov---- I look away as I feel my face burn a bit more. "Maybe I do -" We were interrupted by clockwork coming out of her room in a tank top and shorts.

Clockwork's pov---- I walk out of my room and rub my arm a-bit as I feel a cold shiver going down my spine. I look over and see a man like slenderman but dressed differently.

Offender Man's pov---- "Well Well Well~ what do we have here~" I say, looking down at the girl.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I take off my hoodie and say, "This is Clockwork." I hand my hoodie to her and glare at Offender.

Clockwork's pov---- I take his hoodie and put it on as I feel a cold tenticle rubbing my back, going down more. I start panicking as my clock ticks faster.

Offender's pov---- "Clockwork, huh? Well then, hello, Darling~" I say as I rub my tenticle down her spine.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I see what Offender is doing to her and see she doesn't like it. "Offender, stop it."

Clockwork's pov---- I feel my eyes water as tears roll down my cheek. I just look at the ground, trying to stay quiet. I pull away and back into my door. I see everyone look at me confused. I fall to the ground and back away, mumbling. "Dont touch me.."

Offender's pov---- I look at her confused. "What's wrong, Darling? Don't you wanna play a little game?~"

Clockwork's pov---- I start crying more as my clock ticks faster. "D-DONT TOUCH ME..!"

Ticci Toby's pov---- I run to clockwork and pull her close and hug her. "S-S-Shh, it's alright."

Nurse Ann's pov---- I pull offender away from her room and take him to Slenderman's office.

Clockwork's pov---- I hug Toby, not letting go and just cry into his chest shaking.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I pick her up and take her to her bed and lay her down. I lay with her still feeling her shaking in my arms.

Clockwork's pov---- I lay with Toby still shaking and scared. I end up falling asleep with him.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I feel her fall asleep, and shortly after, I do too.

~~~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ticci Toby's pov---- I wake up and see clockwork still asleep. I just lay there with her not letting go.

Slenderman's pov---- I knock on clockwork's door before entering. "Clockwork? Toby?" I say as I enter. I see Toby holding clockwork as he just glares at me. "Listen, I know what Offender did was wrong -" I was interrupted by Toby.

Ticci Toby's pov---- "JUST W-W-W-WRONG?! DID YOU SEE HOW SHE REACTED TO HIS TOUCH?! SHES SCARED OF HIM AND YET WHAT HE DID WAS JUST WRONG?!"

Clockwork's pov---- I wake up to hearing Toby yelling, and I see Slenderman then realize why.

Slenderman's pov---- "TOBY LISTEN TO ME. YES, I KNOW OK! I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE DID-" I was cut off again by clockwork this time

Clockwork's pov---- "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell as tears roll down my face. "Toby thank you for helping but stop yelling and you." I look at Slenderman "YOU JUST LET HIM DO THAT?! WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I yell as tears keep going and my clock ticks faster. "Your disgusting.." I say as I feel Toby hug me.

Slenderman's pov---- I stare in disbelief. "Excuse me?"

Clockwork's pov---- I was raped and abused by my brother for years! And you just stood there and let him touch me. Your disgusting." I feel everyone just look at me.

Slenderman's Pov---- I stare at her in disbelief. "w-what..?"

Clockwork's pov---- I realize what I just said and jump out of bed and run to the bathroom.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I look at Slenderman and run after Clockwork. "CLOCKY W-WAIT!" I yell as I run to the bathroom.

Slenderman's pov---- I realize what I've done and why she acted that way and I left her room and went back to my office to talk to offender.

Clockwork's pov---- I hear Toby yelling my name as he's running after me. I lock the door and fall to the ground as I start crying.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I try opening the door and realize it's locked. "Clocky it's ok. I won't hurt you or judge you.. it's alright. I-i" I hesitate before I keep talking "I love you.."

Clockwork's pov---- I hear what Toby said. I get up and unlock the door and mumble. "I love you too."

Ticci Toby's pov---- I hug her tightly and walk her back to her room