part 3

Clockwork's pov---- It's been a few months since Toby and I said we love each other. He's been more clingy and loving since then, and it's adorable. I wonder if one day we could be more than friends.

Ticci Toby's pov---- i walk to Lius room and knock on his door. "L-Liu? Are you busy?"

Homicidal Liu's pov---- I hear Toby outside my door "yeah what's up?" I say as i open the door.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I enter his room and lean against a wall. "I like clockwork, and I don't know how to tell her that."
I say as my face turns red.

Homicidal Liu's pov---- I just stare at him and smile. "Well then. That's why you're so clingy towards her." I say chuckling a-bit.

Ticci Toby's pov---- "W-What I am n-not!" I say, looking away.

Homicidal Liu's pov---- "You are too. But anyways just take her to the meadow in the forest and tell her there. Im sure she'll love it."

Ticci Toby's pov---- I nod and leave the room, closing his door behind me.

        •while Toby is talking to Liu•

Clockwork's pov---- I walk to Kate's room and knock on her door. "Kate? Are you busy?"

Killing Kate's pov---- I open the door and see clockwork. "No, I'm not. What's up?"
I let her into my room, and we both sat on my bed.

Clockwork's pov---- I sigh and lay back on her bed. "I like Toby and.. I'm scared he won't feel the same."

Killing Kate's pov---- I smile and say, "Called it. But how would he not? I mean, it's really obvious he does."

Clockwork's pov---- I look at her and say, "What?"

Killing Kate's pov---- "yeah. I mean, he's clingy towards you, and any time anyone talks to you, he gets jealous." I say smiling.

Clockwork's pov---- I turn red and say "yeah ig. But what should I do? I don't even know how to tell him."

Killing Kate's pov---- "Well, I think you won't have to. I'm pretty sure Toby's got it handled hun."

Clockwork's pov---- I sigh and say "alright I trust you." I get up and walk out of her room, closing the door behind me. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Ben and Jeff playing games together. I jump up on the counter and sit there eating cookies.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I walk back into the mansion covered in blood. I close the door behind me and see clockwork sitting on the counter eating cookies, I smile and let out a little chuckle, too.

Clockwork's pov---- I look at Toby and smile at him and giggle a bit, too. "Want a cookie?" I ask him and grab one from the jar.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I take the cookie from clocky and eat it. "Thank you. Uhm, imma go shower rq, then I have something to talk to you about."

Clockwork's pov---- I nod and wait for him to go to the bathroom before going to my room.

                 •in Clockwork's room•

Clockwork's pov---- I close my door behind me and grab my violin our from under my bed. I walk out of my room to the kitchen and say "Hey Ben if Toby gets done in the shower and I'm still gone, tell him I'm at the Cementary for me, please?" I look at him, and he just nods, so I leave and head to the grave yard.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I get out of the shower and get dressed, then i head to the kitchen. "Hey Ben, where's Clocky at?" I ask.

Drowning Ben's pov---- I look at Toby and say, "Cementary for something, idk."

Ticci Toby's pov---- I nod and walk outside and head to the Cementary.

Clockwork's pov---- I enter the Cementary and walk to Lilly's Grave. "Hey, I'm back.. i-i uhm brought my violin again.." I say as I try not to cry. I set the case down and begin playing.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I approach the Cementary and see Clocky at someone's grave. I begin to walk to her when I hear a violin, confused, but I just keep walking to her and see where the noise is coming from. She was playing the violin for someone. "C-Clocky?"

Clockwork's pov---- I hear Toby say my name, and I stop playing. "Yes, Toby?" I ask and look at him.

Ticci Toby's pov---- "I didn't k-know you p-play the violin," I say and look at her.

Clockwork's pov---- I look at my violin, then back at him. "Oh uhm yeah I don't really play it anymore."

Ticci Toby's pov---- "Oh. W-Well, can I t-t-talk to you?" I ask, blushing slightly.

Clockwork's pov---- I give him a warm smile and see him blush more and say "yeah of course, what's up?"

Ticci Toby's pov---- I take a deep breath and say "Natalie I like you, and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to uhm go to the meadow or something with me..."

Clockwork's pov---- I feel my face burn more as I smile. "Toby. I like you too and yes I would go to the meadow with you." I put my violin back in its case and put a yellow Tulip on Lilly's grave and say,"Don't worry, I'll be back later, I promise."

Ticci Toby's pov---- I watch her in a state of confusion but decide not to ask. She grabs my hand, and we walk to the
Meadow by the lake. We decided to sit by the water and just chill there.

Clockwork's pov---- I get an idea and take off my hoodie, leaving my tank top on. "Wanna go for a swim hun?" I ask and look at him then the Lake.

Ticci Toby's pov---- I turn a bit red and nod then take off my shirt. I look away so she can get in, and then I jump in after her.

Clockwork's pov---- I laugh a-bit with him as we splash each other and have fun.

                       •2 hours later•

Ticci Toby's pov---- me and clocky get out and lay in the grass. I feel her cuddle against my chest and see her fall asleep. I pick up our clothes and her violin then pick her up and carry her back to the mansion bridal style. I take her to my room so she can she sleep. I lay with her as we both fall asleep.