The members laughed quietly, trying not to let people hear. They all had matching shit-eating grins.

Yun continued her job, flirting with everybody and passing out drinks from the plate on her right arm.

Getting to Mr. Oh, she leaned in close and whispered. "Hello, sir, you look very good today."

The man smiled cruelly. "Delicious."

"The food?" she asked naively, pretending to be stupid.

"No." He grinned. "You."

Lee Know shook at the sight of the man who had sold him into slavery so many years ago. But he kept his eyes open anyway, to make sure Yun stayed safe.

"Would you like a drink, sir?" Yun asked slowly, seductively, ghosting her fingers over his forearm.

Lee Know was strangely jealous.

But as Yun was about to give Yeomra a drink, she spilled the wine cup over his pristine white shirt, just as planned.

Mr. Oh stood up, growling and slapping her plate of drinks across the room. Glass shattered.

Yun began to apologize frantically. "I am extremely—"

He slapped her.

Lee Know clenched his fists. "You can do this," he whispered into his earpiece, making sure the message would only be heard by her.

"I'm sorry, sir," she said to the boss with a wobbly voice, "I'm quite clumsy."

He grabbed her hair and dragged her to his private room. He left everybody else silenced. Yun pretended to put up a fight and then stilled.

Lee Know moved through the vents to get to Yeomra's room. The other members would stay to kill the VIP guests while they were distracted.

Yun was pushed onto the ground onto her knees as he started slapping her and shouting. From the spying that Seungmin and Han did, the door was sound-proof so he wasn't worried about people overhearing.

Seungmin and I.N were above the room ready to lock the doors mechanically so that nobody could enter or leave. They already had the whole wiring set up.

The two locked the door. "Done," I.N said into the earpiece.

Yeomra kicked Yun onto her side and then huffed. Lee Know had to bite down on his cheek to keep himself from going in there and getting Yun out of danger.

Yeomra huffed, and then went into his walk-in closet to change. Yun was trembling with her hands on her face and her skin was already turning purple in several spots.

"Yun? Update me on how you're feeling," Lee Know said.

"I'm good," she whispered, making sure Yeomra wouldn't hear. "Fabulous. I would just like to get out of here as quickly as possible."

He swallowed the lump in his throat. "You'll make it out, safe and sound. I promise." He watched as her eyes welled with tears. A decision was made in a split second. "Fuck it," he muttered.

He climbed out of the vent and ran over to her quietly. He could give less than two fucks about the group's plan.

Yun looked up at him with tears in her eyes but made an effort to smile, and he almost fell to his knees. The power she had over him made him feel very, very weak.

He lowered himself and hugged her quickly, shocking both of them. She quickly hugged him back and brushed a hand across his cheek.

"Thank you."

His heart thumped. He was no longer going to be afraid to meet and kill the slave owner that got him stuck in a life of slavery.

"You give me strength," he murmured. Surprise flashed in her eyes, but then she grinned.