Will

Valentines Day. Yay! Finally! Mike said he had a whole day planned out for us. But of course he won't tell me what just yet.

He told me to get dressed. I am wearing ripped black shorts and a white plain shirt tucked in to my shorts. I also have on a rainbow colored sequin jacket. (I don't remember where this is from but I'm pretty sure it's from Summer Job. I love that book. One of the best Byler Books.)

I walked out of the room and immediately smell food. Mike told me to sit down while he brings me food. It was blueberry pancakes with some heart shaped candies and some orange juice.

We started taking and once again I asked him where he was gonna take me. He still wouldn't budge.

"I have some more gifts for you but I am going to give them to you tonight. With a surprise I think you'd enjoy." He said with a wink.

I smiled and thought nothing of it. Mike then grabbed my hand and caressed the top and brought my hand to his lips and lightly kissed it.

I blushed and smiled. He so amazing and romantic. He softly smiled at me and continued eating.

After that we hopped in the car with of course him open ding my door for me. What a gentleman. He's probably only acting like this because it's Valentines Day. But he is always so sweet to me and loves me how I want.

We went to this fancy Italian restaurant. The food there was SO good. There is a lot of people here. I mean it is the day to show how much you truly love someone.

We talked and talked. He told me about his grandparents cabin and how he'd love to go there with my over the Summer. I of course said yes right away.

I mean could you blame me. Me and him on a romantic getaway in a cabin all alone. Sounds great to me.

Then after that we went for a little hike. It was about 2 miles long. It was so beautiful.

"Beautiful view. Beautiful boyfriend." Mike said looking at me. I smiled and laid my head down onto his shoulder while he kissed my head.

Then we got some ice cream. There was a good deal due to it being Valentines Day. I am definitely the type of ice cream no matter how cold it is.

Mike didn't mind though. He also loves ice cream. We got a shared sundae.

"Thanks so much for today Mike. I had lots of fun." I said. Mikes smile got even bigger.

Mike went back to the dorm while I went to Jessie's room. We talked for a bit. I wanted to spend some time with Jessie since she didn't have a Valentine. I didn't want her to feel lonely and left out.

After some time I went back to the dorm. When I walked in I went to the Dinning Table and saw a bunch of gifts.

Yellow roses and my favorite chocolate and a cute Teddy Bear. I then saw a note.

Hey Love!

For your next surprise meet me in the bedroom ;)

Mike

I smiled and went to the room. I walked in and felt my face get hot. There were scented candles around Mike. Rose peddles leading from the door the bed. Rose peddles on the bed. I then saw Mike nicely dressed with a rose in his mouth. I went I've to the bed and kissed him.

That night was magical. And so full of love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did NOT include smut for reasons.

1. Some people might be uncomfortable with it

2. I don't know if I can right smut good

3. I got lazy writing this chapter.

If EVERYONE wants me to include a smut chapter towards the end I might.

And I'm sorry about this chapter I got lazy.

Anyways have a wonderful day and night!

Words: 666