Mike

I saw Will running in the dorm with tear stained cheeks. He ran up to me and sobbed. I didn't understand what was happening but he needed me. So I embraced him. I kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back.

We sat on the couch and he curled up into me. He finally calmed down and looked up at me. I was playing with his hair while trying to gets Wills breathing back to normal.

"It's okay baby." I said softly. Will was basically sitting in my lap. "What happened?" I asked.

"Promise you won't be mad at me." He said. "Why would I be mad?" I asked. "Promise." He said sternly. "I promise." I said.

"It's Felix. He said you weren't good enough for me. He also said that he can treat me better. He then pushed me down on the couch and kissed me pinging my hands above my head so I couldn't move. He then started to undress me but then I kicked him and left." Will explained.

I was seeing red. "You can say it now." Will said. "Say what?" I asked. "'I told you so.'" Will said.

"I'm not gonna say that." I said. "Why? I deserve. I was stupid. I'm sorry Mike. I really am." Will said.

"Will... I was so hoping that I was wrong. About him. Wrong about his intentions. But I wasn't. Your not stupid Will. And you certainly did not deserve that." I said.

"Really?" He asked. "Of course. Why don't you take a nice warm bath and once you come out we can cuddle and have a Harry Potter marathon okay?" I asked kissing his head.

"Okay." Will said. I got up and headed to the door. I looked back at Will. "I have to take care of something." I said. Will looked at me knowing damn well what I'm about to do.

I went straight (gay) to Felix's dorm and starting to bang on his door. I heard him yell 'okay!' on the other side.

He opened the door and when he saw me he had a big grin. "Well then. If it is the whores boyfriend." He taunted.

"The fuck you call him?" I muttered. "You heard me. He. Is. A. Whore." He repeated.

I slammed him against a wall and punched him in his nose. He groaned and punched me. I stepped back. I then punched him in the jaw.

He held his jaw and I grabbed his hair forcing him to look at me. "Don't touch. Don't speak. Don't even look at him. Understand?" I asked.

"Fuck you." He answered. I pulled his hair harder. "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I asked.

He nodded and I let go. I walked out and headed back to my dorm room. I saw Will peacefully reading.

I walked over to him and kissed his head. "Hey cupcake." I said winking. He have me a death stare.

I laughed and sat down. He laid his head in my lap and I rubbed his arm up and down. "What did you do." He asked. "Nothing serious. Just might've broken his jaw." I said.

He groaned and sat in my lap. He put his face to my chest. "Did you enjoy the bath?" I asked. He nodded.

I laughed and watched him fall asleep peacefully in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter! Yay! Hope this was good!

Have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 575