Chapter two- Fate awaits for me to break your heart in two

I sat there looking at the beautiful stars, trying to connect the constellations in my mind. One of them looked like boobies, and I chuckled to myself. I had the primal sense someone was watching me, so I turned around and was shocked to see... Noah? I screamed in fear."DUDE, YOU SCARED THE LIVING JEEPERS OUT OF ME!" I howled like a wolf. Mind: I can't believe I just said that! Jeepers? What are you, Nine?

"Oh. Sorry." He said, sounding confused. "What are you doing here?" He tilted his head like a dog."Looking at the stars," I answered cheerfully. He was silent for a moment, before he said "That sounds boring." Just like him to say that, I thought to myself. "Yeah, but the chance of seeing a shooting star is always there! So, y'know, it's worth it because you can make a wish." I thought for a second, and then asked "Do you wanna watch them with me?" I smiled at him. He hesitated for a moment, then said, "..Sure. Why not?" He sat down next to me, and I raised my hand, pointing towards some stars.

"Do you see those ones? That's Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. They're bears," I stated, turning towards him."Hm," He said, sounding indifferent. I pointed towards others, saying "That's Little Dipper," He rolled his eyes slightly."Yes, I know what constellations are. You don't have to connect the dots for me. I'm not as stupid as some of the other people here." He scowled, and I slightly sighed.

Something else caught my attention, though; a streak of white zoomed through the sky."Oh! A shooting star!" I yelped happily, pointing frantically towards it and grabbing his sleeve in the process. "Make a wish!" He rolled his eyes again. "I'm not a child. If I make a wish, what's gonna happen? Nothing." He stated blankly."W-well, you can always hope! Who knows?" I stuttered."..Yeah, I guess you're right." He responded. After the star disappeared, we sat there in silence staring at the night sky. It was peaceful. For some reason, I wished it would never end.

 For some reason, I wished it would never end