"No, when we are young, we aren't supposed to mingle with you guys. Because we can't control our magic yet and then the secrecy is blown to bits. So, is this a fellofoon?"

"Fellofoon?" She burst into laughter as Fred pointed at her rotary phone.

"What?" Fred asked, eyebrows high.

"It's a telephone. This is an old one. The newer ones don't have a wire and you can just push the buttons. But I like vintage things."

Fred wandered further in the apartment pointing at random things and asked what they did. He especially liked the Walkman as she showed him how it worked, but his favourite thing, which was no surprise to her, was the TV. He was looking at her video collection picking out a movie they could watch that evening.

"What about this one?" He asked pointing at the tapes, grinning. "Ghost."

"You want to see a movie about a ghost?" She asked as she took the tape out of the stack.

"Well, yeah. Maybe we could learn something from it."

"Doubtful but okay." She laughed, opening the box and popped in the tape. "Just have to rewind it first, I'm always too tired to do it after the movie."

"Rewind?" He mumbled as he watched as she took the remote and planted herself on the couch. When the movie was rewinding, her stomach started to growl. "Have you eaten today?"

"Uhm... this morning." She said, looking at the TV.

"Eat something woman!"

"I didn't want to eat in front of you." She said hesitant.

"Don't be daft, you need to eat." He demanded with a chuckle.

"Fine, I'll order something." She sighed and walked over to her telephone, she pulled out the drawer and looked between the takeout menus. Fred came over and hovered behind her, looking over her shoulder. She dialled the number of the Chinese place around the corner. When she hung up the phone, she jumped as she turned, Fred was standing an inch away from her.

"Oh, hi." She smiled up at him.

"Hi." He mimicked back her expression. "They just bring it to your place?" He asked stepping back.

"Yeah, they'll be here in about thirty minutes." She said as they walked back to the couch. "We can start the movie in the meantime."

"Excellent." He flopped down in the couch, placing his feet on the coffee table. "Weird that I can sit on things but not pick them up." He frowned at his feet.

"We'll figure it out. One day at a time." She smiled at him.

"Yeah, let's see some ghosts." He winked at her as she pressed play on the remote.

About forty minutes into the movie the bell rang. She hopped off the couch, grabbed some money from her purse and darted down the stairs. A minute later she popped back in, holding a bag full of food in her hand. She started unloading it as they continued to watch the movie. She glanced over her shoulder to Fred.

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"I'm sure." He said not taking his eyes away from the TV, Sam was just talking to the psychic Oda Mae, scaring the shit out of her. "Reminds me of you." He winked.

"I wish I could toss food at you." She said, sticking out her tongue.

"You could but your couch would get messy." He snickered.

After the movie was done, Leah was sleeping on the couch, her head a few inches next to Fred. Fred looked down and was tracing lines above her head when she started to mutter in her sleep.