Chapter 2

I grimaced as I pulled down the skimpy skirt as I did my best to walk properly with the cigarette heels Denisse lent me. As per her request, she did my make up and hair to look.... Human.

  "Come, come. We're late!" she said as she pulled me in the club where I now  hear faint sound of drums and electric guitar.

  My eyes wandered every corner of the room in curiosity. This is the place? I silently winced when Denisse pulled me close and swim through the crowding people.

   "Hold on, girlie! I know you have shitty eyesight so Let's get to the front!"

Haa?!

Girl I'm literally squished down behind you, slow down! I groaned, already dreading for the setting already.

   When she successfully dragged me to the front, I managed to have a good breath of relief and shoot daggers at her direction with my eyes for a moment. Unlike her who literally could only have one step to transport to the front, my average height does require me running and avoid to actually get hit with an elbow of a Titan or a hand as big as Anton Ego's  from Ratatouille.

  When my eyes travelled up to the stage, my mouth parted open in shock. So this is 1cm?

   The short haired girl looks to be the vocalist of the group and her get up was what a typical boy band looks like.

    "What's their name?" I asked, looking at the members in awe.

   "The one in a blue shirt is Sol. The love of my life obviously."

  If I wasn't aware that this is a sapphic band, I would assume that their drummer would be a boy because what the actual fuck

   "How about the drummer?" I asked again.

  "She is Sawyer." I nodded my head.

         The one in charge of the base looks to be the youngest because of her fresh baby looking face

    The one in charge of the base looks to be the youngest because of her fresh baby looking face. I could tell she's younger than me.

   "That one holding the base is Glynn." She said as she pointed towards the girl in leather black jacket with hair reaching below her shoulder.