Of course, however, you did not as you push the bathroom door open and step out. Eddie's eyes rake up your form, wide and adoring as he takes in the sight of you: you're dressed next to nothing, just black lace creating a bra and a pair of dainty little panties. His mouth basically waters as he gawks at you.

"Woah," he breathes.

You ignore the blush and grumble, "Shut up and pick one."

His face splits in a large grin as he just shakes his head, licking his lips as you regain your place on your bed, your legs crossed to mirror his own position. "Dare," he said.

You huff, "I dare you to—Stop looking at my tits!" A pillow flies at his face and his giggly laugh erupts as he narrowly misses it. He throws the pillow back at you before slapping his palm over his eyes.

"Dare or dare?" he asks.

You throw the pillow at him again, this time hitting him since his face is covered. He laughs loudly again. "That's not fair, I didn't go!" you exclaim, a whiny laugh hanging on the end as you complain to him.

"Yeah, you did," he nods, peeking at you through his fingers. "You dared me to stop looking."

You scoff, grabbing his hand to pull it off his face and hold it. "That doesn't count," you argue, wrapping your hands around his thick fingers.

"Yeah, it does," he says. "Dare or dare?" You roll your eyes and pick the only option. "I dare you to let me touch your tits."

"Eddie!" you drop his hand as you flush.

"C'mon," he laughs, gesturing to your bosom with an appreciative gaze, "they're just so perfect. You should be offended if I don't ask."

"Eddie!"

"You can say no," he smiles truthfully, leaning forward to take your hands in his grasp, stroking his thumbs over the back of your palms before placing gentle kisses on them. "'M not gonna force you. You know that."

You sigh gently, the flustered feeling sinking away as you stare at Eddie. You just straighten your back, pushing your chest out to him to relent. He's almost giddy as he reaches out, his fingers brushing against your skin where your breasts peek out to test the waters.

Your eyes close gently at the contact, gooseflesh rising along your skin as the sensations of his fingers on you wash over you. Eddie keeps going, slowly cupping your breast in his palm before raising his other hand to do the same. You don't stop him, in fact, he watches with hooded eyes as you chew on your bottom lip, opening your eyes again to look at his pretty face. A near silent moan slips out of you when his thumb brushes over the fabric covering your nipple.

"Fuck, I love your body," he sighs, moving closer to be nearer to you. He pulls his hands away after a moment. You recompose yourself, shaking your head.

"Dare or dare?" you whisper.

He chuckles. "You really don't have to say that anymore, but dare."

You ignore him. "I dare you to... strip for me."

Eddie grins wickedly, already tugging at his shirt. "Now you're gettin' the hang of it," he says. His shirt is already gone, forgotten as a relic of the past as his guitar pick hangs over his chest.

"I wanna see your tats," you shrug, watching him undo his belt.

"All you gotta do is ask."

"Just did," you giggle. He pushes his jeans off his legs, equally as forgotten as his shirt as he sits back on the bed in the same state as you: nearly stark naked and just a little flustered.