012, "Endless bickering."

Start from the beginning

"You're an iPhone? that's.. That's so awesome!" I threw my hands in the air. "Okay.. I am so, so confused right now." Garam moves in closer to me, probably feeling uneasy about having these random girls in her home. "Garam let's keep them!" I suggested.

"Ya! I'm not from a freaking pet shop or something you can't keep me jerk!" Wonyoung becomes upset once again and continues to glare at me. Sheesh what's that girls problem.. I know I tried to eat you but.. It's not that deep! I mean I did it because I was hungry..

"I don't believe it! That girl is not an iPhone! She's just a normal human being!" Wonyoung shakes her head denying everything. "Oh how about this?" Shows a couple of pictures,

 "Oh how about this?" Shows a couple of pictures,

"THAT IS NOT ME!"

"BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" I died of laughter, almost shedding a tear

"OH NO THAT IS!- HOW DID YOU GET THESE!? YOU STALKER!"

"WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!!" Wonyoung sticks her tongue out at me.

"..."

"I.."

"BABAHAHAHAHAA"

"Is this enough to prove myself?" Hanni raises a brow. "Yes! That's so cool! But please don't do that to me again!" I chuckled nervously clasping my hands together. "A vampire, a hamster, and an iPhone.. Great.. Why is this even happening to me..?"

"It'll be fine Garam!" I wrapped my arm around her, "As long as I'm here, I'll be able to teach them a rough lesson if they ever try anything funny! Especially that hamsemester.." I glared at Wonyoung.

"Okay, so, stay a hundred feet away from me or else you'll get a knuckle sandwich as your breakfast today." She holds her fist up threatening me. I shrugged, "that's fine by me. It won't hurt me anyway!" A knuckle sandwich from a hamsemester doesn't sound too bad. "4 year old.."

"I'm not a 4 year old! For the love of chersies! I'm 560 years old! Im grown enough to walk out alone!" I frowned upset by what she said. "560 years old pffft..! No way!" Wonyoung laughs.

"Well, according to my calculations, vampires are immortal beings with immortal life spans, which means that even if you look like a three-year-old, you could be 200 years old. But since this is only in vampire age, Eunchae is only 17 in human age. That indicates she's still a teen, just like us." Hanni says, well damn..

"Woah, what are you? Google?" Garam raises a brow. "Technically, I am not, but thanks to my highly trained machine brain, I was able to pick up some information from the American multinational technology company, search engine technology, online advertising, and consumer electronic focused company, google."

"OH MY GOSH STOP THAT HANNI!!" My head felt like it was going to explode from all of the technology discussion. "But, could you answer just one last question? What are hamsemesters exactly?"

"If I'm correct I think you're talking about the hamster right? Well, Hamsters are rodents belonging to the subfamily Cricetinae, which contains 19 species classified in seven genera. They have become established as popular small pets. The best-known species of hamster is the golden or Syrian hamster also known as, Mesocricetus auratus which is the type most commonly kept as pets. Other hamster species commonly kept as pets are the three species of dwarf hamster,"

"Campbell's dwarf hamster, the white winter dwarf hamster and the Roborovski hamster-"

"STOP!" Wonyoung exclaims, covering her ears with one of the pillows on the couch. "Could you also tell me about.. uhm.. Chersies!" I got excited for this one. "If I'm not mistaken you mean cherries right?" I nodded.

"A cherry is the fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus, and is a fleshy drupe (stone fruit). Commercial cherries are obtained from cultivars of several species, such as the sweet Prunus avium and the sour Prunus cerasus."

"The name 'cherry' also refers to the cherry tree and its wood, and is sometimes applied to almonds and visually similar flowering trees in the genus Prunus, as in "ornamental cherry" or "cherry blossom". Wild cherry may refer to any of the cherry species growing outside cultivation, although Prunus avium is often referred to specifically by the name "wild cherry" in the British Isles."

(A/N HELP THE WAY IM STRUGGLING TO READ THIS)

I squinted my eyes not understanding a word she said. "Uhm that's too complicated! Tell me in a more simple way, I'm not exactly Albert Einstein!"

"I'm not Albert Einstein and I understood that perfectly fine." Wonyoung states proudly, "Oh stop acting like a know it all! And worry about that fluffy tail of yours instead." I poked her tail. "Ow! Hey! Don't touch my tail you jerk!"

"Anyways see you later alligator! Me and chersie girl have to go to school!" I grinned widely, "I'm going as well.. I actually attend school." Hanni tells us. "Guess the hamsemester is staying alone! Again!"

"Nuh uh! Not a chance! Let me go with you guys too!" Wonyoung frowns. "What's the magic word? Tell me! Tell me!" I listened closely to make sure that she actually said it. "Okay, fine. Can I please tag along?"

"Okay weird furry girl, IPhone and chersie girl, let's gooooo!!!"

A/N

Literally them..

😝😋😋