003.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Kiyoi!! are you asleep?" Itadori pounded on the door, startling Kiyoi awake. she stood up, still gripping onto the stuff animal in her arm and shuffled like a zombie to the door. she is not ready to be awakened.

she opened the door and Itadori stood with two plates of food in one hand and the other was carrying drinks. he was awkwardly smiling while his eyes begged for help to carry everything.

Kiyoi looked surprised for a second before grabbing the drinks out of his hands to help him out. he walked into her familiar room that smelt like vanilla, he loved it.

"i thought we could eat breakfast together! also Kugisaki wants to go out later so i needed to wake you anyways" he scratched his head awkwardly, hoping she wasnt mad at him for waking her.

she wasnt mad, but she was confused why he chose her to eat with out of Megumi and Kugisaki. she cant even have a conversation with him. she'll have to write everything down.

she lead him to her bed and had him sit down with the plates before grabbing a notebook and pink glitter pen she had laying around. Itadori watched as she scribbled something down, her tongue slightly sticking out.

"thank you for the offer but i have to ask, why me?" she flipped the notebook around so he could read what she wrote. her handwriting was a little sloppy but he could read it. he made a little "oh." sound before frowning slightly.

"what do you mean? would you have preferred i ask someone else?" he looked up at her, slightly embarrassed.

she shook her head rapidly as he completely misunderstood what she was saying. "no! but i cant talk. it'll be boring for you to just read a paper." she wrote as he got sad while reading it.

"if she thinks like this, that means she must've been convinced shes boring." Itadori thought, feeling bad for the girl. he still wasnt sure why she couldnt talk but he wasnt going to force her to tell him.

"but i want to hang out with you. i dont think its boring as long as i can communicate with you." Itadori simply responded, taking a sip from the banana milk he had in his hand.

Kiyoi's cheeks flared with a red color as butterflies fluttered in her stomach. "ive never.. had someone want to get to know me so bad even with the talking differences! i feel special!" she thought, clutching her hand to her chest.

"well? whatre you waiting for?! come eat." Itadori patted the space on her bed next to him as he ate the breakfast Gojo ordered.

Kiyoi raised her eyebrows as she remembered and sat down. she was uncomfortable having her back slumped so she scooted back until her back hit the wall behind her. Itadori did the same, being careful not to spill anything on her baby pink bed covers.