Cap 1 (The restart)

You recently moved to a small place on the outskirts of Seoul, Korea, and right after organizing everything, your furniture and items, now you have nothing left to do.

Bored... you decide to introduce yourself to your neighbors. So you go to the house next to yours and knock twice. "Arriving!" Daniel Park screams.

And immediately a boy his age opens the door.

You see a Korean boy, with a body of 180cm, short hair with bangs like a Korean hairstyle. He has fair skin, with a handsome appearance and voice, and has dark eyes and a small nose, but with a little thick eyebrows, which makes him look a little cute, he is very strong, but he seems like a very young boy. friendly.

"Hey?" Daniel says with a polite smile.

"Look, I'm your new neighbor" I give a gentle smile

“Oh, are you new to the neighborhood?” Daniel says as he waves to the girl. “Then you must be from the same school as me, I go to Jaewon High.”

”What do you think of our school? Do you think it is a welcoming place?”

"I haven't gone to school yet, tomorrow is my first day" I say excitedly "could you show me around school?"

“Of course, please come in.” daniel says politely.

“Does your family also live in the neighborhood or do they live a little far from it?” He asks after closing the door behind the girl.

“I live alone but my mum is visiting today so if you need anything call me or just come in.” He says while giving an honest smile.

"My family lives in Japan, only I came to Korea" I say

"My God!" he exclaimed, "did you just leave a new country to come to a school where you don't know anyone?"

“Ah, well, you must have friends or at least family, so don't worry.” He says with a calm expression, "If you feel lonely, just call me, I can stay with you."

“Oh, my name is Daniel Park.” He says.

Daniel had no way of knowing that his offer of help would be the key to a great story.

"My name is y/n" I smile at him "Nice to meet you Daniel"

"The pleasure is all mine, y/n. Welcome!" he says with a friendly expression and a smile.

Daniel starts talking about his first day at high school, some of the teachers he's met and school in general, when suddenly he hears the sound of the door opening.

"Ah, my mother is back from work!" he says.

“Hey, I want you to go meet my mom.” he says to y/n.

"Of course, that would be awesome" I smile gently

He takes y/n inside his house and says, "Mom, you're going to meet the new girl from school who moved in today!"

Daniel's mom smiles and says with a friendly expression, "Oh, nice to meet you!"

“Such a cutie!” she says, "what's your name?"

“Oh, I’m y/n.” I reply, “Nice to meet you. You are very pretty"

“Awwww, thank you so much!” the mother screams.

“You must be tired by now?” she asks, "when was the last time you ate?"

Daniel smiles gently.

“Oh yeah, I haven’t had lunch yet!” says y/n.

“Ah, good, so if you don't mind my cooking, I'll cook you something now!” says Daniel's mother with a happy expression.