#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐓𝐀𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓

Start from the beginning

A sudden gasp escaped you and you jolted awake. "Where are we?"

"Y/n! We were so scared!" The girls cried in unison before wrapping their hands around you.

A wave of fatigue and exhaustion hit you. "Do any of you have food?"

Kayano searched in her pockets and took out a box of mochi she bought earlier. "I was saving it for later but you look like you need it."

"I'm fine now I just had Hypoglycemia, now I'm ready to get the hell out of here." You sighed after finishing off the sugary snack.

"Are you sure you're fine? You passed out then hit your head pretty hard." Kanzaki asked, genuinely concerned for you.

You held her shoulder to assure her you were fine. "It's happened before so I'm used to it."

"Okay, but once we get out of here we'll get Koro-Sensei to check you out."

You nodded at her words, when you tried lifting your other arm you noticed that all three of your hands were tied together to a chair.

"Hey, Kayano put your right hand down my shirt and try to get out my knife and my phone." You whispered, hearing footsteps coming closer.

The girl went bright red and started stuttering. "WHAT?!"

"One of you just do it!" You harshly said and Kanzaki put her hand over your chest and grabbed the knife, handing it to you.

"You should've grabbed the phone!"

"It probably has no charger."

"It's your fault, you were on it all day!"

You stopped arguing and hid the knife up the sleeve of your free hand when they all surrounded you.

"I gave our buddies a call and they're in.
We're gonna have ourselves a little commemorative photoshoot with you gals," the leader began, "feel free to scream, no one will hear you except us."
When you heard that your eyes fell out of their sockets.

"I'm gonna end up on porn hub or Twitter or even worse... only fans and I won't be getting paid?!" You screamed into Kayanos ear to make sure nobody else heard but her.

The green-haired girl shook in fear. "No, no, no I'm too young to be in an R-rated movie. I have the body of a child I won't do you any good!" She shrieked, sinking into the couch.

"You.." They looked at Kanzaki. "I've seen you somewhere before, right? Yeah~ I'm sure I have, last summer in Tokyo, got a pic of you in that arcade." He pulled out his phone, showing you a picture of Kanzaki, she looked totally different.

Kanzaki was usually proper looking, but the girl in the picture was the opposite, he described her as a 'party girl', which was true. She looked a million times more likeable, if you met her like that you probably would've become besties. She reminded you of yourself- without the drugs and the fighting.

Kayano looked at the picture in shock whilst you looked in admiration she was so beautiful in it- he got a really good picture of her no wonder he still remembered Kanzaki.

"Don't you worry about a thing sweetie, professor Ruine is gonna take all night teaching you how to drive like a pro." That was vomit-inducing.