Trust?

Macaque pov
I was searching thru some old scrolls for another way to connect out powers but I couldn't focus at all. I still had these words of lbd in my head. "Don't fall to hard for something that you might regret" I could hear her say in my mind. What does she mean with that and what kind of connection did she had with wukong in the past? I shock my head trying to get back to work but it was no use. I sighed in defeat and stood up. I have to ask wukong what he and lbd kind if relationship had. I went to his room and opened the door to my surprise he wasn't there. I searched around, maybe he was just hiding but I couldn't find him. I started to panic a little. What if he tried to escape again? What if he made it this time? I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the open door. "I'm sorry to disturb you your majesty but if you search for our guest, he's in the garden" a servant said. "Thank you for that" I said and made my way to the garden. First walking slow and calm then speeding up little by little until I was practically running. I could see some guards at the door of the garden and started slowing down. They opened the door when they saw me and I went inside. I searched around a bit and noticed that wukong was sleeping in a tree. He looks so peaceful there. I sat down in the grass waiting for him to wake up. I don't want to disturb his sleep who knows how long it has been since he had a good sleep. I started to pick some flowers and put them together starting to make a flower crown.

I could see wukong moving a lot seems like he woke up. I sat up and stretched himself. "Had a good sleep?" I asked with a smile. He looked down seems like he just noticed me. "Yeah pretty much" he said smiling back. "Come down I have something for you" I said and he jumped down and sat next to me. I placed the flower crown I made on his head. He was surprised at first but then gave me a hug. "Aww thank you its so pretty" he said hugging me. I hugged back and chuckled a little. He let go of the hug and laid down in the grass. He waved a hand signalling me to do the some and so I did. We laid there together for a while just enjoying the peace we have. "Seems like you really enjoy this place" I said after a while of silence. "Yeah it reminds me of my mountain" he said with a smile but I could hear the sadness in his voice. It hurts to hear him like thus. I actually just wanted to act him about his relationship with lbd but that can wait now. I got an idea to cheer him up a little. I stood up and held out my hand for him to grab. "Cmon I have something else to show you" I said. He was confused but still took my hand.

Wukong pov
I still was confused with what he meant but surely it wont me to bad. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. He continued to hold my hand and I started to have a small blush on my face. He held out his other hand and made a shadow portal. Now I'm even more confused then before. "Where are we going?" I asked confused "you'll see for yourself" he said with a smile and started to walk in. I felt a cold and emptiness going thru my body as we went thru the portal. When I opened my eyes I could see that I was back on flower fruit mountain. I was shocked but also relived. "Surprise" he said with a smile. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I asked shocked. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" I said excited. I  hugged him and was about to run off but he stopped me. "Hold on theres one things that needs to be done" he said and released my hands from the chains. I looked at him in shook. "I'll still keep the chain on the neck tho" he said with a smirk. "Well better then nothing" I shrugged and ran off. I immediately ran to the waterfall to get to my monkey friends. I went thru the waterfall and looked around to find them but there was no one. I panicked a little and searched around turning over rocks and trees until I heard a quiet chirp on a tree. I climbed up from where the sound came and saw that it was xiâo dan, the small monkey back from the demon attack who was sitting on my shoulder. I held out my arm so he could climb on it "Xiâo dan what are you doing here alone?" I asked him when he was on my shoulder. He started to chirp something and explain to me everything that happened. "Wow what happened here?" Macaque said as he entered the waterfall. "Heh that was just me searching for my friends" I said with a chuckle. "And where are they?" He asked "well if didn't interrupted xiâo dan I would've known that already" I said. He held up his hands in defeat and sat down staying quiet. "Now xiâo dan continue what you were saying" I said turning to him. He continued chirping telling me that the other monkeys were worried about my sudden disappearance and searched for me. After time pasted they became sad and didn't felt the need to eat anything. Without my commands and talking they didn't had any purpose since I'm their prince. Most of the monkeys either died out of hunger or stayed hidden until they were to weak to answer anyone not even me after I searched for them.  My heart broke by that he says. I knew my friends couldn't survive without me. "Show me where the others are" I said to xiâo dan and he did as he was told. He showed me some monkeys just lying around in trees to weak to lift themselves up when they saw me. I picked all of them up and carried them down to macaque. He was shocked seeing so many weak monkeys. Without a word I went to the nearest tree with fruits and picked as much as I could hold and went back to him. I started feeding most monkeys that weren't able to do it themself. I gave xiâo dan a mango since he was able do eat and hold it himself. I could tell macaque had questions but he didn't say anything and just helped me feeding the monkeys.

After all the fruits were eaten the monkeys looked more alive and some of them even jumped around me and hugged me. I was glad that they were able to survive and that I still made it in time. "So you mind telling me now what happened?" Macaque asked "well after I was gone my friends became worried and didn't felt the need to eat anything so most of them died of hunger and some were to weak to react to me arrival" I explained while grooming another monkeys fur. "Sorry" I heard macaque say "what are you sorry for" I said being a little confused. "I literally kidnapped you so you stay in my castle if that didn't happen then the other monkeys would've survived and nothing like this would've happen" he a little angry. I let go of the other monkeys fur and clenched my fist. I tried to stay calm to not make the monkeys worried. "Oh no it's fine" I said with a forced smile. "No its not its all my fault I'm so sorry" he said going on his knees to apologise. "You're right it is you're fault if you didn't do anything like that nothing would've happen" I said trying to stay calm. "But a simple sorry wont do anything to that and nothing will fix this" I said frustrated tears starting to form in my eyes. The other monkeys seem to notice them and comforted me. "I know a sorry wont do anything but I'm really sorry I didn't mean anything like this to happen fuck how should I even know this" he said apologising over and over again. I knew he felt sorry for what he has done but I didn't know he would take it that serious. I appreciate his honesty and sympathy for me is started to feel a little sorry for him. Its true how could he have knows that this would happen if I'm gone for to long he was only here for some months. I wiped the tears away and took a deep breath. "Its alright I understand you're sorry and I appreciate it so stop apologising" I said calmly. He nodded and sat down next to me.

We stayed quiet for a while just enjoying the peace when macaque suddenly asked something. "What's your relationship with the lbd?" He asked I wasn't expecting that question at all. "Lets say complicated" I said "what do you mean?" He asked confused "well I used to have a master that I had to accompany thru the journey to the west to get some old scold and she just happen to be one of the many demons that wanted to eat my master for immortality" I explained him. "But you're a prince you don't need a master" he continued being confused. "True but I had no other choice since it was Buddha that ordered me to do that and its pretty much what I deserved" I said with a chuckle. "What did you do?" He asked "you know havoc in heaven?" I asked him "was that you who did all of that" he said shocked "yup" I said with a cheeky smile. "You're cheekier then me now" he said and laughed. "Totally" I said and laughed along.

The kings prince au [shadowpeach]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें