Guests

Wukong pov
I was in my room laying on the bed. I don't want to see lui'er anymore. We used to be so close, what happened in such a short time? He's just like everyone else, using me and my trust. I held my pillow close burring my face into it. All I want is to see my friends and my people again. Suddenly I could hear someone knocking at my door. "Leave" I said but I heard the door open I lifted myself up and saw who it was. It was lui'er standing there. "What do you want I said I don't want to see you" I said annoyed at him. "I just wanted to see how you're doing" he said and gave a small smile "well I'm fine, now leave" I said and laid back down. He sighed "Look wukong" he said and I could hear him coming closer until he was next to my bed. I turned around showing him my back, I don't want to see his face. I could hear him take a breath "we'll have some guests soon so I hope you'll put something formal on since you'll be there too" I was shocked and turned around. "What do you mean I'll be there too?" I asked "I don't have the time to explain it now but I'll explain it all later just be prepared" he said and left. I was dumbfounded, he just randomly came in and told me to get ready for some guests, who does he think he is? I sighed well I guess I have no other choice so I stood up and opened to the wardrobe. There are way to many choices to have on what to wear. I looked thru some of the suits and noticed that there were even some dresses or a mix of both. I finally found one that I really liked. It was a red and yellow suit with pants and an open skirt on the side. The suit was mostly red but the tie and the skirt was yellow. I took it out and tried it on and looked myself in the mirror it fitted perfectly and I look good in it too. I have to say he does know something about fashion but I still felt like something is missing. So I looked around for some accessories and found a small crown on the table. How did I not noticed that, did he put it there when he came in? Well if he did then it's nice of him since that's the last piece I was missing. Now my outfit is complete and perfect. I looked myself in the mirror again and started to feel joy in it and how I looked. My eyes started to sparkle when I saw myself in the complete outfit but then I remembered why I even had it on and the joy and sparkle was gone again. I sighed let's just get this over with sat back down to get picked up by some servants later.

After an hour a servant came in "the guests are here" he said. I took a deep breath and stood up. I was lead thru the halls into the dinner table. Lui'er was already sitting there and was talking with some of the guests. I could see he was wearing a black purple suit with a red cape. I sat down on one of the free chairs, being a bit apart from everyone. I look down on the table and could feel the glances at me. "Wukong why don't you come a bit closer" I could hear lui'er say. "Why should I" I said "well it's impolite to sit that far away from everyone" he said. I sighed and got up to sit closer to him. "Is that better my king" I said teasing a bit annoyed. I saw he had a small blush on his face and stuttered "w-well yeah" I chuckled he was definitely not prepared for that. I could hear someone clearing their throat "well then allow us to introduce our self's" said a woman. "We are the bull family, I'm princes iron fan or in shot pif, my husband the bull king also knows as dbk and our son redson" she said and pointed at everyone she just mentioned. Only when she mentioned the bull king I got some old memories back from were we both were sworn brothers. The bull king was still glancing at me, I can tell he wants to say something. "Well hey there old friend" I said with a nervous chuckle. "You two know each other?" Lui'er asked "well yeah but it was a long time ago" I said nervous. "Sun wukong seems like you haven't changed a bit in these hundred years" the bull king said. I gave a nervous chuckled "still the old childish guy not telling anyone your past mistakes and taking nothing serious" he said. He does have a point there. "But hey you never told me you have a son, doesn't that make me an uncle then" I said. Everyone was shocked at that "I assume he does have a point there" pif said. "What-mother you can't be serious" redson said "this ape is suppose to be my uncle" "yes redson I'm serious he is kind of your uncle and would you not use those kind of words here" she said. "Yeah have some respect from your uncle" I said "Alright everyone could we go back now to what we originally wanted to do" lui'er said and everyone became serious again. "Of course my apologies" dbk  said "about our alliance" wait I thought lui'er was the king of the underworld why would he need an alliance with the bull family. I was still in thought when I suddenly heard "so if I'm correct then that means that of you marry sun wukong you'll together will be unstoppable and we'll rule together over the entire underworld" dbk said "yes that's correct" lui'er said. "What but I didn't agree to this" I said angrily "now calm down" lui'er said "I'm definitely not calming down first you kidnapp me from my home and now this" I said "wait kidnapped you said he came freely" dbk said. I stood up from my chair "YOU DID WHAT" I yelled at him "I said calm down would you I'll explain to you everything later" he said "and dbk the only thing you have to worry about is your kingdom everything else is under my duty" everyone went quiet and I sat back down. The rest of the dinner was quiet until music started to play. Lui'er held out his hand to me and said "may I have this dance" I took his hand hesitantly and we started dancing for a bit. We were dancing around and he led until I had enough of it. "I'll lead now" I said and took the lead placing my hand on his hip. I started to twirl him around and taking him really close to me. When our faces were really close I could see that his face was fully red I couldn't help but smile at that face. Teasing him is pretty fun let's see how far we can go and every time I had the chance I came closer little by little to his face. He became a mess every time he looked away or closed his eyes. I have to say he is really cute like this. At the end of the dance I held him close holding his hip closer to mine our faces just inches apart. When the music stopped he immediately let go "well then" he said with a blush "I guess we're done here then" "yeah it was nice seeing you again dbk" I said waving at him. "Yeah it was indeed nice seeing you again wukong" he said with a smile. We said our goodbyes to everyone and I was about to go back to my room when lui'er stopped me. "Wait I did told you that I will explain everything" he said as he held my arm.

[sorry guys that this kinda took long I didn't really had any free time]