The underworld

Macaque pov
As we arrived at the castle I noticed that there was chaos everywhere. Everyone was fighting, dead bodies lying around, some buildings got destroyed and only a few people tried to calm them down but failed miserably and end up dying. I turned around to the demon servant who was with us "YOU SAID THAT EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL" I yelled at him. He yelped and bowed down to the floor shaking "I-I'm sorry my king I-I didn't thought it would t-turn out this bad" he said apologising over and over again. This is getting on my nerves. I rubbed my face exhausted and said "alright lets make this right then" the demon stood up again "and don't you think that I'll forget about that" I said threatened. "You stay here and have an eye on him" I said pointing at wukong and left.

"What do you think you guys are doing" I said standing behind a group of fighting demons. They recognised me and bowed down immediately but one of them lost their mind and charged at me. I dodged their weapon and hold them up by their throat. "You low life peasant, did you just try to attack your king!" I said angrily squeezing their throat. They were gasping for air and I could hear a quiet sorry out of them but I don't take apologies after an attack. I squeezed their throat harder, tears starting to roll down their face. "I won't accept an apology after an attack at me" I said and snapped their neck. The demon fell to the ground, in front of the other demons. They were shaking in fear, staring at the dead body. "Would anyone care to try that again?" I said looking down at them. They bowed down and shook their head quickly. "That's what I thought" I said and turned around. Just continuing like this would take to long. I should get on a higher perspective to reach out for everyone. I summoned a big shadow creature with bandage around me and yelled out "ALL OF YOU PESKY DEMONS CALM DOWN AND RETURN TO THE CASTLE" all of the demons immediately stopped fighting and headed for the castle. I got down and went to wukong, he was still with the demon I left him with and looked at me in shock. I guess he never really saw my powers.

Wukong pov
I looked at him in shock, I never thought he was this powerful. He's almost as powerful as me, how could this be? We continued walking until we arrived at the castle. Every demon was there and when they saw lui'er they immediately bowed down to him. We went inside and some servants greeted him. "Take him to a room and make sure he won't escape" he said pointing at me. The servants grabbed me and started dragging me to a room. I resisted getting dragged around and grabbed the demons and threw them across the room. "Trying to resist won't do you any good" lui'er said and more demons started to charge at me, stacking each other on top of me. This is no good, I want to move. I can't be stuck again. Panic started to rise in me, this weight reminds me of the time I was stuck under a mountain for 500 years unable to move for so long. I gathered all my strength and threw the demons off me. I started to walk up to lui'er, he seems shock but didn't move an inch. I grabbed him by the collar lifting him up closer to my face. "Don't do that again" I said threatening and put him back down. He was a bit smaller then me so I was able to look down on him. He looked up seeming to have questions but doesn't want to ask anything and thats when something grabbed me from behind. It was a shadow hand grabbing my leg and dragging me into the shadows.

When I opened my eyes I was on the floor in a room with a bed, a desk and two doors. This cheeky little bastard, never thought he would go that far. So he really is the king of the underworld. Thats when I remembered the story he told me a long time a go, just then when we first met each other. The story of the king, so that was about himself. Smart way to tell your story but also keeping himself hidden. Now lets try it get out of here. I stood up from the floor and chose one of the doors that were in my room. When I opened one and looked inside I saw it was a wardrobe you could walk in. I went inside and was fascinated by the amount of clothes that were in there. I don't particularly like wear clothes but those seem so pretty. I pulled myself back together, I don't have time for this and went out to try the other door. This must be the exist then and tried to open it but it was locked. I pushed myself against the door, trying to break it but it didn't work. I tried again over and over but nothing changed. I tried to find a different escape and looked around the room. There was a window at the ceiling, I tried to stack some things on top of each other to reach it but it was to high. I jumped down from the tower I made and punched the wall. I could hear the wall crack from it, dust starting to fall down. I guess...I'm really stuck here, I chuckled to myself. The person I trusted the most betrayed me how funny, tears started to from in my eyes. I hope everyone else on the island is alright, they can't protect themself. That's when I started to sink to the floor and started to cry. I miss my monkeys fiends...