Without his brother or his father as a mediator...if that happened now...Jiho swallowed thickly and didn't want to imagine it.

In passing, he checked his watch once more and saw the hands move. Jiho stilled then breathed a final heavy sigh.

It was time.

♤♧♤

The unfamiliar private jet landed smoothly on the landing strip without even the slightest visible turbulence. Jiho watched from the huge thick floor to ceiling glass and as it slowed down on the strip. When he got indication from the staff that it was clear and safe to go out, he straightened his tie and shoulders and left the building after going down a fight or stairs and out a heavy looking iron fortified door.

It took a few minutes to actually leave the huge building and step onto the wide and flat stretch of pavement outside. Over distant the noises of vehicles and planes taking off/landing on separate strips, Jiho could almost hear his own heartbeat as the pilot taxied over and soon brought the huge metal contraption to a stop. It was sleek and barely had any colors beyond fresh white and red accents.

Jiho waited, he waited for quite a while. His nerves grew and another new feeling rose up in his chest with the others. He got so anxiously exited that he momentarily forgot the pressure and stress of late. The ultra light feeling in his chest was stimulating him in the purest of ways.

Then...the door finally opened.

It was automated, rolling out then down and unfolding into a perfect ebony colored short staircase that barely made a sound as it hit the concrete pavement. It took a second before Jiho could see anyone inside and his poor heart was pounding,  threatening to beat right out of his chest as he waited in suspense.

He was not nervous, he fiercely convinced himself. Why would he be?

Was he particularly ultra close with his oldest sister before the mishap? Not exactly but their interactions back then. Remembering how she teased and treated him no different than a snot nosed child he couldn't help the tinge of red on his cheeks. This was...nearly overwhelming.

Oh what the hell, he inwardly sighed. Of course... he was close to melting from his nerves. What did she look like now? just as he remembered? Older? The same as his brother? What was she like now? Where did she go? She sure appeared well off even without money from the family...how did she hide from the media?

He didn't know anything beyond her frigid and standoffish voice over the phone an hour ago. The pure puzzlement he felt...was valid.

Jiho swallowed thickly and his heart even lurched in his chest as he finally saw some movement in the visible space. Still...it wasn't her as he expected. It was a man who steadily made his way down the short lavish staircase of their private jet.

He was dressed simply in a tailored suit, looked around the same age as Jiho's older brother...maybe even older and from this distance Jiho could tell he was Asian, noticeably from his features and inky black hair. He stopped after coming down the staircase, looking around briefly but didn't go further, even as he spotted Jiho and the rest of the welcoming entourage some yards away.

Catching the glimpse of someone else, jihos heart lurched again, then he cursed at it after seeing it was only another woman, not his sister.

She looked just as formal as the man before, petite, obviously Asian, and after taking measures steps, she stopped right beside the first man. Both of them exchanged some words which led Jiho to believe they shared some familiarity. The other two who followed looked like air hostesses and finally after another long minute, Jiho caught another movement inside.